4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudykitty

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2015
Aurora, CO, USA
What were ya drinkin' wheez?

I was lucky (subjective term) to just score a free 12 pack of Bud Light. My friend's hubby works at a warehouse and a pallet of the beer got damaged enough that it couldn't be sold but it's still good (again, subjective term) enough to drink. So I'm gonna do just that. Not my favorite brew but I was raised in a family that does not let alcohol sit around and collect dust!

Rain came in today so the Mr and I are gonna go out and run some shopping errands. Wish we could be up playing with dirt in the mountains instead. I wouldn't mind the mud but we're in too much of a time crunch now to get there and back before the Girl gets back from school.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
i took it easy this weekend...only a few industrial sized bottles of whiskey, bourbon, turpentine, gasoline, gin, vermouth, bitters, formaldehyde, pancake syrup, etc.

then on Saturday night i had some more booze. then some moar on Sunday....then some more....what day is today? i prolly had some today but i dun remember it. that happens a lot.

Last edited:

BigBen2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
MA, USA
OIC what you did there... :D

I think I also vaped too much over the weekend. Either that or work is getting to me; slept through most of Saturday, then was up all night, then sloshed off throughout Sunday.

Boss is calling for a "frank discussion" with each of us, individually: I can't wait to see how that turns out...:evil:
(we've been overworked for months)

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Boss is calling for a "frank discussion" with each of us, individually: I can't wait to see how that turns out...:evil:
(we've been overworked for months)
You should get wheez'z input. He loves hot dogs. I like the 1/4 pound ones, but brats are king.

(I've been underworked for months)
(and what is the possessive of wheez?)

:)

psyc63

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
NewYork
Evening Halon house, busy at work will sleep for 5 hours when I get home take wife to Dr then off to work again repeat on wed. I am pooped. @Dave have you tried Tourqe it is really good You should try it. @ Diva how you doin babe. @wheezal. ............................................................ ointment.
@fran Hiya sweetie. And to the rest of the family more ................... ointment.
@AngieB sorry for scaring the neighbors if they can't take me cleaning your windows standing on scapes back while in the nude maybe you should move.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
HAPPY........

CiincoDeMayo1.gif

The "American" holiday for eating a ton of nachos and guzzling excessive amounts of Margaritas :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

OH, and Wheez eats jars and jars of Mayo bcoz he's just confused like that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread