0c92eabb-ce7f-463d-9c05-6558faa9d78f

The size is very nice, if you ask me.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Good morning all.

Kat's tryout went really well. She only let a couple by her defensively, which is to be expected from any outfielder. And she was absolutely crushing them when she was on the bat. We should know later this week if they're going to invite her to the team. She really like the group of girls that were there. The coach seems to be really laid back. A little TOO laid back in my opinion, but if he gets the job done, I guess thats really all that matters.

Today is my last full work day this week. That means I'll have to make sure I get all of my work done in the first four hours of the day. It'll be nice to have two whole quiet hours at home without the wife or kids around, but it's going to make for a grueling 4 hours at work.

I keep debating if I want to ride the bike into work. I want to. Badly. But then I see 50-55 degree temps in the morning and decide against it. Yeah, I'm a wimp. But as you can see to the left, street bikes dont have much of a windscreen. 55 degrees at 70mph is a COLD ride for a wimp like me.

I guess I better get to it. Y'all have a good day!!!

James, I live in the burbs, and you'd be surprised at the fleas and ticks here! Mostly ticks. We have TONS of bunnies and squirrels to encourage the vermin. :( That's the second reason my cats are indoor only, the first is the traffic.
We gave her the skin drops last night. I may have to see about tracking down that stuff FV was talking about, though. We havent had the best luck with the drops.

I havent seen very many rodents around yet. Rabbits, squirrels, etc. And there arent very many trees.... I dunno... I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I have the subtank mini. The regular subtank looks huge. The mini is just a bit bigger than a lava.
Yeah, the regular one is massive. I really think its about the same size and an MVP.

The mini should be right for me then. I don't need a big whopping tank, I keep my mod in my shirt pocket at work.
Then you DEFINITELY dont want the non-mini!!!

I've seen the subtank before and that thing is ginormous!!

Weigh in night...down 45 total. :banana:
Holy cow! Youve lost a 6 year old child!!!

FV was right... Youre going to disappear at this rate.

I dropped two pounds last week for a total of 18 since the Super Bowl. Not NEARLY as impressive as 45, but still going in the right direction! 12 more pounds, 7 more weeks. It's going to be close.

Good morning everyone! Another trip to the VA today. Keep your fingers crossed for Mrs Punkin, please.

*Punkin on the run*
Crossing all crossables, PD. Thoughts and prayers headed north for ya.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Awesome Ben! Now I will check out, I've left my cart hanging until I could see it. I'm shocked at myself, old dog trying to learn a new trick. :laugh:

Prayers for Mrs. Punkin being said over here. Keep us posted please.

Busy over here already today. *poof*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread