GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread # 90... for WINNERS and with multiple winners !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
5/5
15 min

traffic was a pain again this afternoon - another day or two of it then should be back to normal I hope

old-banyan-tree-mary-deal.jpg

Reactions: liblue1

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
5/5 #1
Good morning, everyone.

jpf, hang in there!

The school's Bingo Night was fun. I won four times (which was twice as often as the winning-est kid--who was playing multiple boards by the end of the night), but PIFed my prizes to my kids and other kids sitting at the same table. Went to dinner with some friends afterward. Then, when we got home, the City was just turning the water back on for our street. Turns out that they had been cashing the check--but never credited our account. For this mistake, 14 households had to suffer the inconvenience of going without water for a day. :mad:

who_s_hiding_behind_that_tree__ivy__by_lulu_cosplay-d6v2akk.jpg

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
5/5
2. Jpf, sending lots of good vibes for you and wifey today...hope she feels better soon and that your day gets better.

Count, that really stinks..that is just so ridiculous...and of course, I'm sure not even an apology for the inconvenience caused by their incompetence...I don't blame you for being upset about that.

Well, looks like it's going to be a busy day here today...the boss will be in early so it'll be a long day too! :glare:

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
5/5

5/5 #1
Good morning, everyone.

jpf, hang in there!

The school's Bingo Night was fun. I won four times (which was twice as often as the winning-est kid--who was playing multiple boards by the end of the night), but PIFed my prizes to my kids and other kids sitting at the same table. Went to dinner with some friends afterward. Then, when we got home, the City was just turning the water back on for our street. Turns out that they had been cashing the check--but never credited our account. For this mistake, 14 households had to suffer the inconvenience of going without water for a day. :mad:

who_s_hiding_behind_that_tree__ivy__by_lulu_cosplay-d6v2akk.jpg

That's sounds like what ATTo did to me with my direct TV bill, I paid the bill, ATT paid direct TV but never gave me credit on my ATT bill, took me almost a hour on a conference call with both of them on the line to get it straightened out.

:tumble:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
5/5
I was gonna get caught up when I got home last night - I went on a delivery run yesterday - but I caught something when out and about and fell into bed and slept like a rock when I got home.

Our,water got cut off this morning, but only for a couple hours. I checked... the bill was paid.

I have been diagnosed with terminal shinyitis. Bought a Valkyrie yesterday. It ran out from a B&M and followed me home, so I had to...

56b75cdeb526ffcf99e06b47a096923b.jpg

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
5/5

Thank you :)

Welcome to the Tree Family Rich Jr! You may want to go back and edit your post to include a #2 and a tree to make it count for the contest, we'll you don't have to add a tree but if you win it's worth a extra bottle of juice!

:tumble:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
5/5 #2
Don't forget to number and date your post there, Rich--that way it counts as another entry. (You can even go back and edit it to include that stuff...) ;)

Yeah, Angel, no apologies whatsoever. According to the management company, the water was supposed to be turned on by four yesterday afternoon.... not 9 pm. :grr:

Shawn, you really need to stop collecting strays! :ohmy: :)

superstock_1439r-1080563.jpg

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
5/5 #3
Argh... I saved this for a response, but completely forgot to get to it... I blame the new software. :)
Count - Wait, "screen-free week" doesn't include your computer monitor, or at least not when the lil ones are around, right? ;)
Yes, Screen-Free means no screens at all: no computer, tablet, phone, tv. As for visiting ECF during the day, I do all my work on the computer, so I'm not just playing around... or so I tell my kids. Also, the TV turns on after they go to bed. ;)

hiding_behind_a_tree_by_mnm_commander-d4g3c9g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread