Status
Not open for further replies.

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
White lion, never had one, but looks good....my thoughts from picture alone....white chocolate, caramel candy, rice crunchies, sweetener, vanilla swirl, .....the nougat is what would be challenging for me...would I mix vanilla swirl and small amount almond to get it or would I try inawera, flavor art or German flavors nougat? Not sure, probably all knowing me.

Vanillin, never used it yet....thought about it as a vanilla additive/booster many times though

Where's nic-holio? Kaezz? Is it just me or ecf "quieter" than it used to be? Where'd everyone go?

Work seminar on animal body language today..sigh...think by now I can read if they want to attack me or not...Lol...well, get paid and maybe a free lunch

Mom, I think it's just the fact it's getting nice outside...

Bill lives near Las Vegas, and he probably has been at the vape Summit...dunno...

It's that time of year...I was in for a bit yesterday, but off most of the day...had to work on the "yard", the 5 acre yard! :facepalm:
(Not to mention ECF went MIA for a bit yesterday also....).

Last edited:

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
Andria, hope things improve and mom and step dad get better, yes parents and meds, gah...I get what ya' mean...roles reverse

Sgt rock-yes horrible winter in pa, the NE got hammered, especially New England-ouch- I don't blame ya' for hermit tendencies, I'm a little nervous to go myself because of crowd...guessing a lot of younger guys will show up, but....well it is mother's day weekend, both mom and I could use some goodies....me, looking at regulated box mod(no I stick 50 though) and she needs replacement for her itaste VV' s, plus I do like Hamburg area, just wondering if hubs will hit cabelas afterwards and that smoked meat store off 78

Didn't have to attend animal behavior seminar, experience excused me and mom to attend to clients/patients, passed verbal testing prior with management, ha ha, guess horse experience paid off well

Techy, sugar cookie as predominant flavor or ???? I'd probably use vanilla swirl and sweetener....you just aiming for a general cookie right? Maybe small butter % too, I haven't tried as primary flavor, but as a support...but y'all giving me some ideas lately

Yeah, I'd be dangerous with a light saber, single blade, the Darth maul double....yikes.

Sgt.Rock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2014
The Poconos
...that smoked meat store off 78
The one you can smell before you get to it? Dietrichs? I have taken many pounds of Venison trimmings there over the years to be turned into yummy treats. They make the best Lebanon Bologna and Liverwurst variants on the planet and their ring bolognas and such are awesome as well!

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Nope,definitely not just you.I have noticed even before the forum change,things were starting to slow down some,and after the change it seems most threads have slowed to a crawl.I remember when this thread would jump 10 pages or more from the time i left for work to the time i got home.Another thread i am on was the same way,it would easily go 10 or more pages a day,and here recently takes 2-3 days just to get enough posts to get to a new page.Hopefully it is just because the weather has started getting nicer,and people are just getting out to do other things.

Wait... what? You mean there's something else, besides ECF??? :shock:

;)
Andria

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Bill lives near Las Vegas, and he probably has been at the Vape Summit...dunno...
I know he mentioned a while back that work was picking up alot here lately,and would be heavier than usual for most of the year.Hopefully he gets a chance to go to the summit though,living that close and not going is breaking some kind of vape law i think haha.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Haha,that has been my thought too.Even when i'm out,i have ecf open on my phone haha.

My husband's company just changed the company phones from flip-phones to smart phones... but I can't persuade him that ECF is a "necessity" when we're out and about. :D Guess I'll have to get a 7" tablet -- I have no need for a smart phone, I don't even like my house dumb phone (thank god for caller ID! I don't even answer it most of the time!). Being unable to be contacted suits me JUST FINE. We had "OnStar" in our truck for a while, and everytime it would "ring," I nearly ran off the road! When the free trial expired, it suited me FINE. :D

Yeah, I really am a hermit. ;)

Andria

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Haha,don't feel bad,i had my house phone cancelled,and the only reason i have a cell phone is in case my wife or kids need to get ahold of me while i'm out.If i don't recognize a number,i don't answer it ever haha.Although,it has come in handy for checking my email and the forum while on break at work haha.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
I know he mentioned a while back that work was picking up alot here lately,and would be heavier than usual for most of the year.Hopefully he gets a chance to go to the summit though,living that close and not going is breaking some kind of vape law i think haha.
No time, no time! I'm pretty much busy until Christmas. No conventions this year, at all. To bad, so sad....:toast: :D

:2cool::vapor:

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Any ideas for a Nutella recipe !!

!0% Nutella......A bit thick to get out of a syringe......
75% PGA
5% PG as a dilutent
10% VG base

No need for Nic.....just spread it on your favorite bread, or dripping atty!

:danger: WARNING..FLAMMABLE MIXTURE
"Do not drive or Operate Machinery while using this product"!

I couldn't resist! :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread