Chit Chat in VOLTVILLE Thread #2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandySu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
Trumansburg, NY
Today, when I went to tutor the kids, it was the youngest's 5th b'day. When I arrived, they were having cake, and their grandmother insisted I have some, plus light the candles, and I chose to sing happy birthday, then instruct them on making a wish and blowing out the candles, though the older siblings helped blowing out the candles. I took a picture with the girl's iPad, and here it is.

Then we got down to business. I took someone's suggestion -- thanks, but I forget who --tell me, please -- to hide a message in the instructions of a worksheet. The boy caught his, but the girl missed, and I pointed out that it would have been an extra stone if she had found it. She was very disappointed. I think now she'll be looking for that.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Today, when I went to tutor the kids, it was the youngest's 5th b'day. When I arrived, they were having cake, and their grandmother insisted I have some, plus light the candles, and I chose to sing happy birthday, then instruct them on making a wish and blowing out the candles, though the older siblings helped blowing out the candles. I took a picture with the girl's iPad, and here it is.

Then we got down to business. I took someone's suggestion -- thanks, but I forget who --tell me, please -- to hide a message in the instructions of a worksheet. The boy caught his, but the girl missed, and I pointed out that it would have been an extra stone if she had found it. She was very disappointed. I think now she'll be looking for that.

So nice to have faces to go with the name-nots!! :laugh: YAY! (about the hidden message)
Celebrating%20Throwing%20Stars.gif
That was my suggestion. :D

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Woohoo completely forgot: TODAY'S MY 4-YEAR-SMOKE-FREE VAPERVERSARY! :headbang:

Happy 4 Year Vaperversary

Cindy!!!

Vaperversary.jpg

Sorry, but it's the best I can do "last minute". My PhotoShop skills are directly related to the amount of caffeine consumed thus far today. :facepalm: And, I gotta go pack for Terry's place.

See ya later, All.

__flying_raven_animation___by_jesseth-d34fvum.gif

Last edited:

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Okay. Gotta add one more thing just for levity. Jerry, you thought it was crazy here before! :lol: My son just informed me that I should expect delivery of a genuine, functional Civil War cannon. He got it as a gift for his Best Man. :blink:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well, then we will just have to figure out how to get the ole happy Uncle back.

Oh - Don't worry about the "Old" Uncle - the Fun Loving Curmudgeon is still here, just getting so much older . . . AND - Notice I changed "My" Avatar once again too, however this is just for "You" this time . . .
fake-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif

I don't remember ever having been able to DELETE a post, but you can edit them and just delete the stuff you wanna delete. Then type something silly, like "oops, try again..." (although I don't think the 10 char rule applies anymore).

YEP - No One, but ECF Administration/Moderators can actually delete a post from view . . . The instruction were merely for editing and deleting the content of the post . . .:facepalm:

Guess it's like dangling a carrot in front of a mule to get him to walk.

oh-the-drama.gif
IMO - More like trying to hit someone over the head to . . .
money-exchange-smiley-emoticon.gif

....but I'll get them back with EMOJIS!!! :p

thumbs-up-emoticon.gif
YEP ! ! !

Woohoo completely forgot: TODAY'S MY 4-YEAR-SMOKE-FREE VAPERVERSARY! :headbang:

YEP - A VERY SPECIAL DAY for Both of "Us" . . .
congrats3.gif

Anyone heard from Tritium recently? I saw that Greece is on the verge of a very severe financial problem, again.

Nope - Not directly, the last entry he made on FB was on Sunday too . . . :(

Although, I think "Trit" would, could, and will survive . . . I Really Hope that "Trit" is . . .

ok-yellow-smiley-emoticon.gif

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
He'll be fine. Given how deep he is into gardening and finding mushrooms, and all the livestock farmers in his rural area, he won't starve. Given his knowledge of English and German and technology, if all else fails, he will have to move-- although we know how much he loves his country.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Great Uncle - you had me getting worried. Never let small things in life get you down - save that for the big ones that come up.

Actually wasn't down, nor upset either - I am more "annoyed" at certain preconceived notions and attitudes like I've been seeing lately in some post by certain people than anything else . . . NOW - As for the "BIG ONES" in "LIFE" - don't worry (not that "You" should/would) I will make sure to let Ya' know - BAD
soap+box.gif
or GOOD
smiley_saute07.gif
- when and if they should happen . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread