Not open for further replies.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
If, If was a filth wed all be drunk!

If it caused my testies to shrivel and drop off Id quit. Wouldnt even have to give it much thought!

Maybe it's my age but I'd be ok if testies shriveled up and dropped off. At this point I don't care of the gun fires blanks as long as it fires so at this point, the way I see it, I have two carry on bags (ok, one but you get the point) I have to take with me everywhere I go even though there is nothing in the bags I need.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Maybe it's my age but I'd be ok if testies shriveled up and dropped off. At this point I don't care of the gun fires blanks as long as it fires so at this point, the way I see it, I have two carry on bags (ok, one but you get the point) I have to take with me everywhere I go even though there is nothing in the bags I need.
Real mice have bags;)

Reactions: Asbestos4004

Rucerius

Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Jupiter, Fl
The day I was born I started on a journey that would ultimately end with my demise regardless of what path I took, "what if's" mean little to nothing to me. I smoked cigarettes for 35+ years, if I'm very lucky I'll get to vape for that same time period. As for the cancer, well we all gotta go and it's not like we have any choice in how we go unless it's by our own hand.

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
I already assume vaping does cause cancer, because I'm conditioned to believe that...

Everything enjoyable is bad.

Therein lies the most deadly "cancer". The Great Cancer of Enjoyment, under which all lesser cancers fall.

And it's true...everything enjoyable, even apple pie, is bad. You see, people who enjoy restricting the enjoyments of others are a very large group, and from what I've seen, they are far more hedonistic than my mere smoke and vapor could ever provide. Due to that group's tireless pursuit of enjoyment, my opposing enjoyment will definitely, without a doubt, turn out to be cancerous. Hence, it's guaranteed that vaping is cancerous. Even if the risk is micro-miniscule, it will be found to be damaging, backed-up with concrete proof, and branded with an ominous sounding name, like "Diacetyl".

Though I don't partake, I do understand how it might be enjoyable to view groups other than yours as "at greater risk". Must be very satisfying, that illusionary feeling of invulnerability, when you can point at so many other groups and say "Thy're all gonna die from their excesses".

I wouldn't have stopped smoking if I didn't enjoy vaping more. If and when I contract cancer from either, at least I'll be able to rationalize it as collateral damage from having fun. A lot of people aren't so lucky...they live lives of pure...purity and still get cancer for no apparent reason whatsoever.

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
depends but probably not.

if they came out with some study that it had something like benzene in it (like ciggies) or something like that..maybe.

we've all got cancer running around in us as we speak..our immune systems knock it out.

I know I'm healthier vaping which in turn will make fighting cancer easier for my body to do. :)

Life gives you cancer. *shrugs*

Hannypoo

Verified Member
Mar 8, 2015
Idaho
Yes. If it was proven to significantly increase my risk of cancer or cause any sort of irreversible damage, I would stop. I don't see that happening, though. <knocking on wood> It feels soooo much healthier than cigarettes or even the air in my city, sometimes. My body is pretty quick to let me know when to stop a harmful habit of any sort.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread