SXmini mod ... Yihi

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramrod

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2012
United States
Shots like this make it really difficult for me to keep convincing myself that I don't desperately need one of these.
Dude, you are one of the reasons why thousands of people got hip to the M class ! After being on the fence about the S class from China, they realized how great it really was. Then news broke about M class . And we all know what has transpired since. Noobies with a high end device, and really not much of a clue of what they really have! Meanwhile, I for one would be cool with a silicone case for my S class, and utilizing my SXmini S class with Kanthal builds .

Last edited:

retrox

Flavor Chaser
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2013
NC, USA
Dude, you are one of the reasons why thousands of people got hip to the M class ! After being on the fence about the S class from China, they realized how great it really was. Then news broke about M class . And we all know what has transpired since. Noobies with a high end device, and really not much of a clue of what they really have! Meanwhile, I for one would be cool with a silicone case for my S class, and utilizing my SXmini S class with Kanthal builds .

Maybe that's why I feel almost guilty that I haven't bought the M-class. :laugh:

Truthfully I'm holding out for the X-class that should drop around the end of July.

(that was a JOKE, people, relax...

...or was it?)

ramrod

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2012
United States
Ugh. The gravity sensor on my S Class appears to have failed. It was purchased on 12/23/2014 and just stopped working about 10 minutes ago with no apparent cause. I didn't drop it or anything like that. I've emailed YiHi in regards to it but this is pretty frustrating.
Did you try removing and reinserting the battery? You probably did and then I would suggest an email to Varitube. They know things...

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Did you try removing and reinserting the battery? You probably did and then I would suggest an email to Varitube. They know things...

Yeah, I tried to remove and reinsert the battery, unfortunately no change.

Should I email Varitube even though I didn't purchase the Mini from them? I did send an email to Coval Vapes (who I had purchased from) and they have already gotten back to me and said they would contact their rep in regards to the issue. YiHi has not responded as of yet. CV asked that I make a video displaying the issue and said YiHi would probably do the same.

ZeroOhm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
UK
Aaaaand now the sensor is working. I popped in a battery to film the issue I was having and.... there's no issue to film. I don't get it. I tried taking out and reinserting the battery multiple times this morning when the issue first started. Now I'm curious about what caused it to happen at all.
Sensors for you! Been using 350s since I got my 1st mod in March 2014 (SX350 30W) and over time had about a dozen or so to the current 350J board.

Had a couple of boards play up with unexpected behaviour all resolved by reflashing. As you have the 350 mini (S class) I would say try reflashing it with the 1.3.1 sxi file and SXI software first as reflashing resets the sensor.

Vape on!

Reactions: jhhollier

Zanzabar78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Jordan
I got my M-class last weekend and it has been working great except for this one glitch. A couple of times when accessing the menu (5 clicks of the power button), the up adjustment is "stuck" active (even without the up adjustment button pressed). So it cranks up the power to the highest setting, and when clicking once to the temperature it turns the temp setting all the way up and when clicking to access the temperature scale it turns itself to the Celsius scale. Clicking power button again goes to the exit menu so then it exits out with the changed settings. If I press and hold the down adjustment button, then this basically offsets the up and holds it in place. The first time this happened, I just removed the battery and it reset itself. Today when it happened again, I removed the battery twice and the reset didn't work this time. I plugged a USB cable into the USB port and this appeared to "fix" the issue. I was able to access the menu and change everything back. I did check the up button itself and it wasn't stuck in the down position. If it happens a third time, I'm going to bring it back and get a replacement.

Anyone come across this issue?

EDIT: Ah....stupid me. I totally forgot about that stupid tilt adjustment. When I accessed the menu, I had the mod tilted to the left so it automatically toggled to adjust up. Never mind.
Hahahahaha that's hilarious, I can so see myself doing that and posting asking for help! Happens to the best of us

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Well, I'm having a weird problem. My Gus Estia has been on my s class for months. Suddenly its not connecting well, and the vape goes in and out, and the resistance moves around. I thought it was my s class. However, I put the Estia on my m class, and same problems. The Estia is working fine on my other mods, and my other attys are working fine on both sx minis!

I'm stumped. Anyone have any thoughts?

ramrod

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2012
United States
Well, I'm having a weird problem. My Gus Estia has been on my s class for months. Suddenly its not connecting well, and the vape goes in and out, and the resistance moves around. I thought it was my s class. However, I put the Estia on my m class, and same problems. The Estia is working fine on my other mods, and my other attys are working fine on both sx minis!

I'm stumped. Anyone have any thoughts?
Estia had a falling out with the SXmini''s! They may need some time apart...

Reactions: roxynoodle

erieboyz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2014
Haven't posted in a while so I decided to share this pic I took today
8cbc3685d027d59f04d7e002502d7db7.jpg

ramrod

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2012
United States
0509151427~2.jpg
Haven't posted in a while so I decided to share this pic I took today
8cbc3685d027d59f04d7e002502d7db7.jpg
S class hasn't missed a beat since December! I've used the soft,standard, powerful modes a lot. The 5 presets everyday, and really like the Gyro sensor. This thing has handled every coil build thrown at it. And any RDA, RTA screwed on top of it. Just waiting for a silicone case, and I should be good to go for a long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread