Status
Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I saw some of my posts got wiped out the other night, sorry if I offended anyone. It was late and I only had a little drink about an hour ago, and I was tired and wanted to go home,..

orange%20man_zpsb5vtwwya.jpg

Last edited:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
It is still in the Governors hands, we are hoping it will get the veto, but it has been said even if it gets the veto, that that will be over turned. supposedly we will have another year before some of it goes into law.

KAS

Ok, hate to say it but outta the loop. WTH is Indiana gonna do to us now?

xstitch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Maine
Work was mostly good yesterday, felt great to be back. Only difference was, I actually had to close the place up. Sitting in front of a computer, entering sales and taking people's money is something I'm good at!! lol Closing sucked. Cleaning golf carts, had to put restaurant chairs on tables, sweep, mop, clean bathrooms, and on and on. Couldn't wait to get home and relax, but I got bombarded by the grand girls, my daughter and my mom!!! No one is used to me being gone. I'm filling the tub, hopefully my muscles will thank me!! :)

Bassnorma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Geekville, USA
Cointreau....40% (80 proof) vs triple sec (15-30% or 30 to 60 proof)....

Believe it or not, I prefer triple sec. I know I will have more than one and I rarely drink. Two cointreau ritas would have me speaking in tongues....Lol....and this is where the tongue emote would be good.....we need a better tongue emote!

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Ok, hate to say it but outta the loop. WTH is Indiana gonna do to us now?

There is a lot to this bill, but for starters, .08 cent tax per Ml on all premade juice, and DIY is going to become a criminal act, Here is a copy paste of what Hoosier said.

1: HB 1432 puts nearly 200 small businesses and over 1,800 gainfully employed Hoosiers in jeopardy. The lack of product choices and the cost of compliance will force many small businesses to close their doors.

2: HB 1432 criminalizes home brewing of e-liquid, for personal use. Home brewing, or DIY, is currently allowed for beer, wine, dry tobacco, and other adult products.

3: HB 1432 will place unheard of and unlawful restrictions on out-of-state manufacturers. This bill tries to assert authority over an out-of-state manufacturer’s production process, facility design, security measures, and personnel. This is not done to any other industry and is clearly unconstitutional.

4: HB 1432 sets up a closed market that benefits large powerful companies at the expense of small businesses and hard working Hoosiers.

Here is a link to the thread, (18 pages)

Indiana Call to Action: Multiple Indiana bills would threaten access to and use of e-cigarettes. | E-Cigarette Forum

KAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread