Status
Not open for further replies.

rhammer186

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
NY
I have many flavors from VW. Some I tolerate, some I hate and some I love...I'm going to have to sit down and make a list to post them here!!!

By the way, has anyone heard from @Darryl Licht regarding his experiment? I would have loved to get some feedback on the PG/VG and flavor shot differences.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
I have many flavors from VW. Some I tolerate, some I hate and some I love...I'm going to have to sit down and make a list to post them here!!!

By the way, has anyone heard from @Darryl Licht regarding his experiment? I would have loved to get some feedback on the PG/VG and flavor shot differences.
I'd like to hear from Darryl, too. I sent him a pm with a link so he can find us. :)

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA

Been wondering where DL is, too.

TriStar

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
USA
While I'm not necessarily in need of more e-juice at the moment, Vape Wilds' pricing is making it harder and harder to stay away!

That, plus my unending desire to find the best custard has me about ready to place my first order from this vendor. Thanks to everyone from this (and the older, now closed) thread for your input / opinions. Cheers!

Kendall

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
USA
These are the flavors I have tried:

PB Cup- don't really like this one. I have had better for other vendors.
PB Bananza- I like this one! Tastes just like peanut butter and real bananas. Not that candied banana flavor.
Fruit Hoops- It's ok. Not my favorite. Tastes like the crumbs at the end of the fruit loops box. The milk/cream flavor takes a long while to develop.
Captain Munch- eh... it's ok. It's not spot on but is passable for the cereal. I just didn't like vaping it.
Crunch Berries- NOTHING like the cereal in my opinion. Don't like it at all.
Carnaval Apple- My absolute favorite! Love, love, love it! Kinda like one of those caramel apple suckers but not as sweet if that makes sense.
Pina Colada- Second favorite. Love it as well! Very refreshing!
Green Apple Envy- LOVE IT! Kinda tastes like a green apple jolly rancher at times and then other times tastes like a granny smith apple. Definitely will be ordering more of this!
Just Peachy- I don't like this. I don't know why but it just tastes off. I changed a new coil and everything and it has a funky after taste.
Smurf Cake- Yum! The blueberry takes awhile to come out but you can definitely taste the graham cracker and cheesecake as soon as you get it.
Sweet Complexity- I got this in my first order and I really liked it. Definitely a great dessert flavor. I can't even describe the flavor except there is definitely cinnamon in it. Very sweet.

I got King Cake (I am assuming since it was the mystery bottle) and tried a little. Definitely taste cinnamon of some sort. Stars and Stripes and S+C2 to try still out of my new order.

List your favorites so I can try some new ones with my next order :)

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Maybe i'm late to the party but what happened to the old Vape Wild thread?

They shut it down and I still don't fully understand myself.

It turned into a fan club thread for Vape Wild, which is not the purpose of the General E-Liquid discussion forum. Trying to hide the same type of thread in Reviews isn't the answer, either.

Once we have the form up and ready for member social group requests, you may request a social group to discuss the company and their products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread