Status
Not open for further replies.

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
I'm seriously stomping my feet.. the blue chips haven't updated and I can't place my order without the coupon! I'm trying to be patient SO BAD.. [HASHTAG]#firstworldproblems[/HASHTAG]

eta: I did speak with Beau via email and it is being worked on..

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
ATTENTION
Finally made it to the PO Box today. Large purple package inside. Had to calm myself before retrieval. Think I have The Virus now... more later.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::smokie:

And another one bites the dust. I predict you will be INFECTED. Not to worry. There is a CURE now.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Good Morning NutHouse!

199014d1382629026-chat-thon-thread-1169814_im_flying_31.jpg

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
rough shift... making me think of when I get older and how I'd want things to be.. coddled is not one of them. very difficult to bite my tongue and smile and outright lie.. but if I don't, that sweet little old lady turns mighty bitter mighty quick.

MRI tomorrow afternoon.. I'll finally have an answer or information or something, I hope.. I can't figure out how that's more stressful than all the guessing.

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
rough shift... making me think of when I get older and how I'd want things to be.. coddled is not one of them. very difficult to bite my tongue and smile and outright lie.. but if I don't, that sweet little old lady turns mighty bitter mighty quick.

MRI tomorrow afternoon.. I'll finally have an answer or information or something, I hope.. I can't figure out how that's more stressful than all the guessing.

I hope your MRI goes well and doc can say "This is what's wrong and here is how we fix it."

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO

Here is to definitive news!!

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Make an acronym out of: Sure Happy It's Thursday... From my Air Force days... The military has an acronym for everything...:facepalm:

Yep. Dad told me about S.H.It's.T and P.O.E.T.S. Day. LOL. Never forgot those or FUBAR and SNAFU. Although he never used the 'F' word around us so I had to learn about the last two on my own.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
I hope your MRI goes well and doc can say "This is what's wrong and here is how we fix it."

For me, knowledge is power. My brain can conjure up the worst possible scenarios. Prayers that you will come through with good news and a good treatment plan!

Dave412

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
California

Good luck! Not knowing is the worst part. Here's hoping the doc says "vape more of The Cure!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread