Not open for further replies.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Anyone heard from Tritium recently?
He's lurking. He "Liked" me last night. :)
Hi, Trit!
cyclop-alien-waving-hello-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Like the big macho guys who are offended at the term "tootle-puffer"? :eek: If they don't like it, why can't they ignore it? :vapor:

Actually, NO - I could care less about the "NEED" for some men to make sure people know how "macho" or "heterosexual" they are - or about making sure they don't "lose" their "Man Card" by doing something that might/might not make people think any less of them . . . PLEASE ! ! ! I'm so over that . . . More importantly, what is so very funny is when they say the things they do - they don't realize that so many people already think less of them being a "Real MAN" . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

AND - Te be perfectly honest, I cannot say who it is, what they did - nor what they said/didn't say that made "Me" annoyed . . . Remember where "We" are . . . ;)

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Ignore List works very, very well, Uncle! ;)
SO much happier, now that I don't have to even see those.
There are a lot of "little boys" out there that seem to refuse to grow up, not to mention the obnoxious know-it-alls that never learned how to live and let live ("do it my way or you're stupid").

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ignore List works very, very well, Uncle! ;)

I know - I Know . . . :) However, this has nothing to do with "little boys" and I cannot "Ignore" everyone . . . ;) Hint Hint Hint . . . :)

Now back to "lurking" I must go . . . AND - To more important conversations here in "Voltville" . . . "Trit" WHERE ARE YOU ! ! ! :D

Tritium

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Your nearest hydrogen bomb.
H
Anyone heard from Tritium recently?
I am still here awsum. Got a small sunburn and wore no hat today and recovering.

Nope - Not directly, the last entry he made on FB was on Sunday too . . . :(

Although, I think "Trit" would, could, and will survive . . . I Really Hope that "Trit" is . . .

ok-yellow-smiley-emoticon.gif
I see you are spying on me huh? :p
Actually lately i don't even try, i gave up.

He'll be fine. Given how deep he is into gardening and finding mushrooms, and all the livestock farmers in his rural area, he won't starve. Given his knowledge of English and German and technology, if all else fails, he will have to move-- although we know how much he loves his country.
Not in the mood to do anything, moving is out of the question i can barely lift my self off the bed. Food is not ready yet and no mushrooms on the summer, we have a mini heat wave of 32C (89.6F) here now till Friday.

Actually, NO - I could care less about the "NEED" for some men to make sure people know how "macho" or "heterosexual" they are - or about making sure they don't "lose" their "Man Card" by doing something that might/might not make people think any less of them . . . PLEASE ! ! ! I'm so over that . . . More importantly, what is so very funny is when they say the things they do - they don't realize that so many people already think less of them being a "Real MAN" . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

AND - Te be perfectly honest, I cannot say who it is, what they did - nor what they said/didn't say that made "Me" annoyed . . . Remember where "We" are . . . ;)
I use flint on my testies to light a fire :D:D:D

Thank's for thinking about me, i hope you are all happy and healthy.

Cindy congrats on your 4 years :)

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I see you are spying on me huh? :p
Actually lately i don't even try, i gave up.

Not in the mood to do anything, moving is out of the question i can barely lift my self off the bed. Food is not ready yet and no mushrooms on the summer, we have a mini heat wave of 32C (89.6F) here now till Friday.

Cindy congrats on your 4 years :)
Hang in there, Trit - I know how hard it is to get motivated when you're waking up to nothing but problems. I'm going through it too, and if I can hang on, so can you! ;) Cheer up, bud!
t4426.gif

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I know - I Know . . . :) However, this has nothing to do with "little boys" and I cannot "Ignore" everyone . . . ;) Hint Hint Hint . . . :)

Now back to "lurking" I must go . . . AND - To more important conversations here in "Voltville" . . . "Trit" WHERE ARE YOU ! ! ! :D
Wow, Uncle - don't quite know how to take that...:oops:

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
I know how you feel in a way, Tritium. I'm sitting here trying to motivate myself, aka find the energy, to get up an cook dinner. Spent the last two days with a shovel, sledge hammer, chain saw, and rake. Guess I'm getting older and don't want to admit it. It was 90 here today which made it even harder to work out there.

Uncle, I don't know who said what, or care. An idiot is an idiot. It amazes me that we are in the 21st century and some people seem to be stuck in the 1500s. Don't let them get to you!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Uncle, I don't know who said what, or care. An idiot is an idiot. It amazes me that we are in the 21st century and some people seem to be stuck in the 1500s. Don't let them get to you!

THANKS - I appreciate the support, however NO ONE said anything to "Me" . . . It is just the tenor/content of certain post that I have no control (nor want control) over that I have been reading (worse area is the New Members Thread and some of the Help type threads) . . . AND - While I know people are without a doubt and can be insensitive to others and/or misinterpret someone's intent in what they say in a post -- some times I just want to scream "GIVE THEM A BREAK" and get off your "Holier-than- thou" attitude . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Anyway - Moving ON . . . "We" should get back to more "Voltville" related stuff and conversations . . .

AND - On That Note . . .

@Wuzznt Me . . .
Isn't it GREAT (< Sarcasm) that at this stage of the game "We" are forgetting those special days, especially when they are "Our" own . . . :rolleyes: :facepalm:
If Ya' Only Knew . . . :facepalm: :lol: :lol: :lol:

congrats3.gif

Last edited:

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    Congrats Cindy!!!!

Belated congrats to wuzz!!!!

Hi voltville!!! Dropped a big ole log on my poor little foot yesterday and the swelling is just now going down. Don't worry its just bruised like :evil: and doesn't really hurt when I walk or anything. I'll take a pic as soon as the swelling goes down so ya can see how bruised it is. :p This time I'll remember to turn down the settings on my camera!:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread