Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Don't bet on me buying anything new. I have 3 Provari's and now 3 Kayfuns. All top notch and as we know, well made and very dependable. I'll bet on myself. Yes I will...

If you want to win that bet, I suggest never logging into ECF again.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
There's no way to cancel once we start typing a reply.
So this here's just to clear the reply screen.
because it bugs me
and :bday: to 1/365th of the population of everybody

Supposedly, there is. Something about hitting a backspace and then getting an option to cancel. I'll go look for the post that explained it, and copy it here.

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
So I've been playing around with the P3, and this is WAY after the release so I know I'm late to the party.

I've been using my ProVari mini and standards with Kayfun's for as long as the Kayfun has been around. And I've been happy with it, at around a 1.5 Ohm build.

So I decided to mimic that build with the Kayfun and the P3. Came out to 1.2 Ohms, but close enough.

I'm very happy with it. Sure, the P3 may not be the extreme vaping 100W power house that everyone seems to crave these days, but paired up with the Kayfun it has just that little bit extra oomph that I was missing with the "legacy" ProVari 2.5 models. I'm running this build at 16.4W, and it's stellar.

With my P3, SXmini M Class, and Stingray X, I really feel like I have every base of the vaping world covered now. I can have the small form factor of the P3 in 18350 mode, excellent temp control and a little higher watts for subohm tanks with the SXmini, and a cloud chasing beast with the Stingray X with low ohm dripper builds.

The P3 is everything I expected it to be... And with the boost mode, it may even be a bit better than I expected it to be. Love this thing!

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
@Mowgli, here's what I found. Not the most elegant, but at least it's something:
"First you have to manually delete the post and then on the tool bar in the reply area there is a save tab for drafts - you clik on it and select delete draft. There may be an easier way, but that is what I have been doing."

I'm pretty sure that there's another way, but I can't seem to find it :)

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
@Mowgli, here's what I found. Not the most elegant, but at least it's something:
"First you have to manually delete the post and then on the tool bar in the reply area there is a save tab for drafts - you clik on it and select delete draft. There may be an easier way, but that is what I have been doing."

Or you could just use TapaTalk and not have to learn the new forum software user interface....

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Reactions: LittleBird

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL

I don't think there's really a need to for a delete draft. Just delete what you wrote and move on. It doesn't seem to keep anything you wrote after you delete it.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
2.5 is back in use. Just waiting on the beauty ring for it.

20150505_121603.jpg

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
Will power.. Me, well, I just didn't have the time for ECF in the last week.. And tomorrow I'm off to the UK on a job, for 3 weeks...
No time for ECF, no time for YT vape videos.
Glad I still vape :D

The P3 is fine, and so are the other mods and tanks. Nothing to report. No new space-age builds on the Kayfuns, just the usual, classic stuff, topped with some good ejuice.

And, I have to take care of the "new" car too - the transmission, the pneumatic suspension, the engine and the AC, all need some work:) Toys for boys...

R

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Will power.. Me, well, I just didn't have the time for ECF in the last week.. And tomorrow I'm off to the UK on a job, for 3 weeks...
No time for ECF, no time for YT vape videos.
Glad I still vape :D

The P3 is fine, and so are the other mods and tanks. Nothing to report. No new space-age builds on the Kayfuns, just the usual, classic stuff, topped with some good ejuice.

And, I have to take care of the "new" car too - the transmission, the pneumatic suspension, the engine and the AC, all need some work:) Toys for boys...

R

Well you know what they say......"the only difference between men and boys is the size of their toys!"

Be safe on business and check in when you can.......

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
Can anyone tell me how to force the P3 to show the IQ? Or is this only possible if something goes wrong? I have seen it pop up only once, can't seem to find a menu option that lets you see it.

4 clicks for the menu - 1 click on A(up) or A(down) - wait

R

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
Don't mention it.
Oh, and once you've reached "Battery", you can press the button for faster scrolling.

R

Hah! I'm using older batteries so I don't know if I want it to scroll faster! :facepalm:

Turns out this old bag of bones 18350 I'm using has an IQ of 93 though, so I was afraid of nothing... LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread