Gdeal Bottom Feeders (Tutorials/Parts List/Pictures) - Please take questions to the spec thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
i had no watched threads - i was navigating through 'my posts' which gave me all the threads i'd posted in. with that i never felt the need to subscribe to anything. ;)
i'm using 'watched threads' now which will be an acceptable substitute but first i have to locate my old threads :facepalm:

it's been slow-going :lol:

Reactions: SkinyFatMan

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

moresalt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2013
Tucson,Az
I started painting a second 4.2 and came up with a moderately interesting effect...worn blue denim. i wasn't planning on leaving it like that.
Oh, and the green one is finished.

image.jpg1_zps9llnauoy.jpg

Last edited:
I am planning on my first peko build soon. I will be ordering parts at the end of the week. I have a few questions. what do you think of rustoleum heavy duty primer for sealing/base coat for painting? I am hoping it will smooth the grainy texture to allow for nice paint job. how pocket friendly is the 26650 vs. the 18650 version? i see many pics and the 26650 doesn't look to be that much bigger?? ( i would like to utilize the greater battery life) last question is how low of a build can the components handle on these mods?? I do occaisionaly get around the .2 ohm range on a dripper, but a daily would be .5 - .7 ohms. the hot builds are specific to certain flavors of liquid. I have a couple of favorites that are awesome at lower resistance and more airflow. thanks to all for info thats already posted. I have been reading up in the forums on this subject for almost a week!! lots of good stuff guys and gals!!

Reactions: SkinyFatMan

dhaiken

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am planning on my first peko build soon. I will be ordering parts at the end of the week. I have a few questions. what do you think of rustoleum heavy duty primer for sealing/base coat for painting? I am hoping it will smooth the grainy texture to allow for nice paint job. how pocket friendly is the 26650 vs. the 18650 version? i see many pics and the 26650 doesn't look to be that much bigger?? ( i would like to utilize the greater battery life) last question is how low of a build can the components handle on these mods?? I do occaisionaly get around the .2 ohm range on a dripper, but a daily would be .5 - .7 ohms. the hot builds are specific to certain flavors of liquid. I have a couple of favorites that are awesome at lower resistance and more airflow. thanks to all for info thats already posted. I have been reading up in the forums on this subject for almost a week!! lots of good stuff guys and gals!!
Can't help on the Rustoleum, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. Others know better than I.
An 18650 battery lasts me as long as a bottle of E-Liquid. If I have to fill it anyway, I don't mind changing the battery. Now if I could get a 10-15ml bottle in a 26650, I would seriously consider a couple of more devices.
I have run a .4-.5 ohm build consistently since I put it in service & have never had a problem.

junquedujour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
southwest misery

i think @pwheeler used it and maybe a few others. seems they were happy with the results. one of them will be along soon and maybe even do a show 'n tell. you can search on rustoleum in this thread too for answers.

Reactions: dvandyne2011

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
I used Rustoleum on the 26650 and it didn't set up like the Krylon. The Rustoleum has a more slippery feel than the Krylon and the drying time is longer. I ran out of Krylon and the only thing I could find at the time was Rustoleum. I only did 2 coats with it then went and bought the Krylon for the other 4 or 5 remaining coats.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Supplier rules

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013