Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Did you get your black delta ll yet? Still waiting for that pic! Lol

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Finally got my black Delta so here's your sign pic. :) I'd like it better if it was more of a flat black. Also got my replacement 50w (no issues at all)
New attys 012 (331x640).jpg
New attys 008 (640x480).jpg

Reactions: erikbal

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
I'm on the fence about getting one of those... I think it'd look nice on my black SX Mini.

However, I'm also thinking about getting the T-VCT tank... 6ml capacity and top filling.

Decisions, decisions...... hear great things about the Delta II, though.
I like my Lemo 2 for the top fill. Here is the Delta on the SX Mini

Attachments

• New attys 017 (360x640).jpg
    New attys 017 (360x640).jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 57

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
Finally got my black Delta so here's your sign pic. :) I'd like it better if it was more of a flat black. Also got my replacement 50w (no issues at all)
View attachment 455180 View attachment 455181
Nice looking setup! Thanks for posting the pic. So do you like it and was it worth the wait? How do you like it compared to the subtank mini? I'm considering picking one up for the rebuildable section.

Reactions: Bikenstein

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Nice looking setup! Thanks for posting the pic. So do you like it and was it worth the wait? How do you like it compared to the subtank mini? I'm considering picking one up for the rebuildable section.

The Delta produces real good flavor and plenty of air just as I expected. I've only used the stock .5 coil. Right now it's a toss up between it and my
Lemo 2. I haven't opened the ST Mini yet.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Just got my rta section today. I'm not impressed. I haven't had time to really sit down and mess with the wicking yet. But my 1st impression is to toss it and stick with the stock coil heads. Those things are amazing.

Tapped from my LG G3
I agree the stock coils are so good, I haven't opened my rebuild head. I was thinkin I would try a nickel build in it but can't quit vapin long enough. :) I haven't even opened my ST Mini....

Haylon357

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
USA
I agree the stock coils are so good, I haven't opened my rebuild head. I was thinkin I would try a nickel build in it but can't quit vapin long enough. :) I haven't even opened my ST Mini....
I won't be using my ST Mini anymore. I'm really enjoying this Delta 2

Tapped from my LG G3

Haylon357

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
USA
I put a nickel build in the other night. Worked like a charm but lacked the warmer vape I desire. Still loving everything about this thing. [emoji10] [emoji100]

Tapped from my LG G3

Taowulf

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2014
Bend OR
Looks are good, I got one in Black today. It is not even in the same ballpark as a decent RBA though (I am mad at the seller, it gave every indication the RBA head was included). Compared to the Lemo, Lemo2, Orchid, Subtank Plus and the exceptional Billow v2, this is weak sauce.

Oh, and it will not fire on the iStick 50W and Sigeli 150w. it works on a IPV4, but there is no way this tank will replace my Lemo2 TC build on the IPV4. So I found a new home for it.

chpSVT8l.jpg

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Looks are good, I got one in Black today. It is not even in the same ballpark as a decent RBA though (I am mad at the seller, it gave every indication the RBA head was included). Compared to the Lemo, Lemo2, Orchid, Subtank Plus and the exceptional Billow v2, this is weak sauce.

Oh, and it will not fire on the iStick 50W and Sigeli 150w. it works on a IPV4, but there is no way this tank will replace my Lemo2 TC build on the IPV4. So I found a new home for it.

chpSVT8l.jpg
Mine works great on both my istick 50s. Have you used a new coil? Cause I get great flavor and decent cloud with it. Not like my Hellboy but definitely as good as my Lemo II. I haven't built a ni-coil for it yet and probably won't. The Lemo is doin a nice job with TC and I've been squonkin with the HB and a Marquis for the past couple of weeks. But still rotatin the Delta with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread