Watts setting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this is been asked a hundred times already. But I can't find the thread that deals with it.

Finnally I got my istick 50. I have the kanger subtank. The coil says 1.2 omhs 12-25 W.

I can't seem to find dating out what the optimum watts to use with it. I found a table that says 7 watts, but I don't get enough vape.

Note: istick shows 1.3ohms!

Any suggestions appreciated.
fb96892a5043758c3e26ef21f803d8e8.jpg

Reactions: thetrucker

coolone1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
Spring, TX
I'm sure this is been asked a hundred times already. But I can't find the thread that deals with it.

Finnally I got my istick 50. I have the kanger subtank. The coil says 1.2 omhs 12-25 W.

I can't seem to find dating out what the optimum watts to use with it. I found a table that says 7 watts, but I don't get enough vape.

Note: istick shows 1.3ohms!

Any suggestions appreciated.
fb96892a5043758c3e26ef21f803d8e8.jpg
I just got my Eleaf 50 watt. My coil is .6 I have it set at 27 watts 4.0 volts I do not seem to be getting the cloud of vape that I have seen others get its not any different than my 1.5 ohm coils with my 30 watt. Any suggestion?

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
You can't find a number.. Because that number is different for everyone.. In general it is suggested that one starts at the lowest settings and move UP till they find the vape they like..

This ^^^

The range suggested by Kanger is just that: a suggestion. Start out low and work up until you hit your spot. If you go too high you'll get a dry hit and know that you may have to back it down. I'm using a 1.2 ohm coil in my subtank at 20 watts on a Kbox with Mother's Milk right now and it's perfect. Someone else may prefer 25 watts, or 15 watts. It's a matter of personal taste and there is no right or wrong wattage.

You will figure it out. :)

coolone1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
Spring, TX
Need more info.. Like what gauge wire? World of difference between .6ohm coils of 24awg and 28awg Both of wich might run at same wattage. Tossing an OHM number or power levels out without giving any supporting info is a waste of typing.

I am sorry I wasted my time typing and having your response wasting your time replying. I have a Melo and I am not building coils. Just looking for some help. This is my first time trying sub-ohm. Please forgive my ignorance.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
I am sorry I wasted my time typing and having your response wasting your time replying. I have a Melo and I am not building coils. Just looking for some help. This is my first time trying sub-ohm. Please forgive my ignorance.
Try turning up the wattage until you find the right vape. Also what is the VG/Pg blend on your juice. Higher VG will produce more vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread