[CLOSED] GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
Exactly! I've been calmly laying a trap for the little weasel the last few years...letting him keep sending bogus citations and all along keeping track of what he sends and my response, with documentation of course...Now it's finally time to sic my boss on him! :sneaky:
He has no idea who he is messin' with! :evil:

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
4/30 #1

Good Mornin' / G'Night Tree Fam!

Mac - I thought you napped during your drive home. ;)
Angel - TGIF! :toast:

Slow - Welcome Back! :wub:

:tumble:

It's a short drive so doesn't count.

Did you know that when you're asleep, you can go straight through a red light and not even be concerned about it.

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
sad-animated-animation-boy-smiley-emoticon-000346-large.gif
What are "WE" going to do with Ya' . . .

smiley-says-no-emoticon.gif
Sorry to say - Given "Your" History and the Addiction Ya' have to NEW SHINNIES . . .

Right Now, I Don't Believe Ya' . . .
shaking-no-smiley-emoticon.gif
Really, NO vape spending, except for juice reorders and regular supplies, until the 2nd weekend in July. Scouts honor!
Ooh, look a chicken...:tumble:

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
15i7p1d.jpg
OKAY - That's very interesting, however a little confusing . . . How can Ya' tell it is a rental car while driving . . . Are they like cabs in NYC with a number on the top of car or a special color ? ? ?
yellow-cab.gif

Rental cars here all have a certain type of license plate - not much different than a regular one but easily identified once you know. Plus they usually have certain stickers on the back.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
5/1
Something else just changed for me on this new format. When I would refresh the main suppliers page before if I had read a thread or posted in it and the would not be in bold print, if there was something I haven't read, a new post by someone, it would be in bold print. Now everything is bold if I read it or not so I can't tell if I've missed something without going to the thread.
:tumble:

I think they were working on something and caused a glitch for awhile - same thing was happening to me last night on the entire forum but it's back to normal today.
Made it a real pain trying to figure out what was new posts.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I HATE the way the new message inbox works..!! Absolutely Hate it !!!

When I asked about having some "Tabs" added to the interface for "Conversations" for better organization - It was posted that they are working on the "Inbox" and that there will be some "fixes"/changes to the "Conversations" since there will be a version 2 coming very soon . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
Pics or it didn't happen...
Yeah, well I don't have enough ecf storage to attach pics and don't want to open an on-line photo account. So, you'll just have to take my word for it! :p

5/5 #4
I also added my day counter... and I hope it works........
It does, it does! :thumb:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Yeah, well I don't have enough ecf storage to attach pics and don't want to open an on-line photo account. So, you'll just have to take my word for it! :p

Actually, it seems "We" can store and/or share (or keep private) both images/picture here on ECF now by using the "Media Gallery" which "You" can access by using the "Camera" Icon
9171802_75x75.jpg
that can be found in the "Options Title Bar" menu of post right next to the "Save Disk" Icon . . .
diskete.jpg
. . . Which people really should check out too, especially since the "Auto Save" function does not save as often anymore/want to delete "Stuff" too . . . I learned the hard way . . . :facepalm: Just Sayin' . . .;)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Uncle - There's still a storage limit right, and photos can not be deleted once a thread is closed?

I should never have messed with my signature. I can not get The Vape Tree banner, with active web link, back up! :cry:

I really do not know, I would suggest asking in one of those threads where this might be discussed . . . :cool:

As for the banners in "Your" signature line, did Ya' use BB codes to "insert" them or "attach" them directly from "Your" computer ? ? ? :confused:

Reactions: liblue1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread