Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I fear the itty bitty queen of tootle puffers would choke if someone asked her! But maybe.... ;) Na, she has enough on her plate.
Kat?!? She would if I asked her in my pitiful way..Star puppy sad eyes and all..hehehe :p

puppy-eyes.jpg

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
I thought Ahl Cafe Au Lait would close the door on TPR's of that same name..Sadly it didn't. TPR has a Pina Colada that's better than Ahl as well imho. I'll get disagreements on this I'm sure,...but that's another good thing about this juice Chat Thread..we can say it here without worrying about offending the fanbase. ;)

I just got an order in from The Plume Room yesterday and I think one of the freebies that they tossed in may have been that one or a vanilla caramel cappuccino one (can't exactly remember), so I'm looking forward to trying that.

Ahlusion didn't do it for me, when I tried them about a year ago (I still have a bunch of samples that just sit in the box :(), so maybe TPR will suit me better. Everyone seems to rave about TPR's Peanut Butter Cream Pie, so I ordered a 15ml in that rather than the 5ml sample sizes of everything else that I ordered. I haven't found a peanut butter flavor worthy of it's name yet. :mad:

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
I just got an order in from The Plume Room yesterday and I think one of the freebies that they tossed in may have been that one or a vanilla caramel cappuccino one (can't exactly remember), so I'm looking forward to trying that.

Ahlusion didn't do it for me, when I tried them about a year ago (I still have a bunch of samples that just sit in the box :(), so maybe TPR will suit me better. Everyone seems to rave about TPR's Peanut Butter Cream Pie, so I ordered a 15ml in that rather than the 5ml sample sizes of everything else that I ordered. I haven't found a peanut butter flavor worthy of it's name yet. :mad:

you will not be disappointed with TPR's Peanut Butter Cream Pie.....now those lil 5 mg suckers...those are a whole nother story. Wait til u try and squeeze those lol...its HARD!

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
Wait til u try and squeeze those lol...its HARD!

Yeah, I hate those little buggers, but I'll get over it... That is, if I find that some of them deserve bigger bottles. ;) I got a whole slew of them, too! :shock:

Off the top of my head, I've got these steeping (I think I'm forgetting a couple), while I work on my Kung Fu grip:

Angel Sauce
Candied Cavendish
Cinna-Drizzle Coffee Cake
Creamy Chai
Creamy Mint
Iced Gingersnap
Honey-Fig House Extracted tobacco
Pistachio Pudding (2nd freebie)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Yeah, I hate those little buggers, but I'll get over it... That is, if I find that some of them deserve bigger bottles. ;) I got a whole slew of them, too! :shock:

Off the top of my head, I've got these steeping (I think I'm forgetting a couple), while I work on my Kung Fu grip:

Angel Sauce
Candied Cavendish
Cinna-Drizzle Coffee Cake
Creamy Chai
Creamy Mint
Iced Gingersnap
Honey-Fig House Extracted Tobacco
Pistachio Pudding (2nd freebie)

...........................Removed Post.............................

Last edited:
Reactions: EKat

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
did someone say Kat?!?!? what sup?
Katdarling the Tootle Puffer Kween...You will do if you can make a non Ahl spreadsheet though.
I put Lisa's Ahlusion Mastery in the OP..Well done Lisa..it's the "Spoiler" Just click on that and the spreadsheet will appear.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I know
I think he means a darling Kat... But if you are willing to do a spreadsheet... Oh wait, it's already been beautifully done!
We have so many talented reviewers on here..Perhaps RPad will come along and we can all make suggestions for a spreadsheet that contains other suppliers as well.

@RPadTV

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Since the Juice Junkies isn't a vendor specific thread,..(Best Gourmet e-Juice Vendors) it will be allowed to stay I was just informed..I will change the chat thread name to Ahlusion and we can discuss nothing but if that would please you guys..Just let me know okay.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
I thought we did an AWESOME job staying on topic in the Ahlusion thread...oh wells :(

We DID. :grr:

I tried Ahlusion's Calypso for the first time yesterday. The 1st few pulls, I wasn't sure about it and didn't think I really liked it. Maybe it was the new coil, but after about 10 minutes or so my taste buds acclimated to it, and boy this is good! It goes perfect with my orange juice in the morning!

How old is it? Trust me, it gets even better after a couple of weeks! :w00t:

I think we do need to start a social group so Newbies can find us AHL graduates

I know . . . Now that we will no longer be "visible" in the General E-Liquids forum, new people may never find us, even if they LOOK for us . . . :grr:

Since the Juice Junkies isn't a vendor specific thread,..(Best Gourmet e-Juice Vendors) it will be allowed to stay I was just informed..I will change the chat thread name to Ahlusion and we can discuss nothing but if that would please you guys..Just let me know okay.

That might help new(er) folks find us; I'm still not keen on our being effectively banned [in the E-liquid Forum] from discussing the numerous e-liquids of this one particular vendor. Harumph -- must be a new rule to go with the new Forum.:admin:

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I know . . . Now that we will no longer be "visible" in the General E-Liquids forum, new people may never find us, even if they LOOK for us . . . :grr:

That might help new(er) folks find us; I'm still not keen on our being effectively banned [in the E-liquid Forum] from discussing the numerous e-liquids of this one particular vendor. Harumph -- must be a new rule to go with the new Forum.:admin:

MIGHT be because Ahlusion is not a registered ECF supplier? I have no idea, just a possible guess???? :rules: I actually don't mind a few rules..:facepalm:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
We DID. :grr:

How old is it? Trust me, it gets even better after a couple of weeks! :w00t:

Eleanor ..The old :rules:'s were applied to the Ahlusion thread..One I wasn't even aware of..Vendors that are ECF members can have vendor spacific threads..That is to say, the ones that pay for them can..I don't fully understand the rules concerning vendors but I can tell you I was told that and that NOTHING us Alsuionatti did was the reason the thread was closed..The rules just finally caught up to us..No big deal when someone forms a group we can go in there..Until then my measly little chat thread will have to do I guess.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
MIGHT be because Ahlusion is not a registered ECF supplier? I have no idea, just a possible guess???? :rules: I actually don't mind a few rules..:facepalm:

I don't mind rules either . . . they are generally what keep ECF a decent place to be. I think you've sussed it, though: it's a money thing. ECF gets no money from Wlad and probably never will (remember how he even used to break the links to his site from ECF? :D); therefore our thread was deemed "fangurl/fanboi free advertising" and promptly closed.

SMH. The FDA may render pretty much all of this moot this year anyway!:(:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread