Status
Not open for further replies.

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
The size of the fish depends on the fisherman's perspective.

I'm fine with the current scheme/skin, but others not so much.

When scanning down the list of 20 threads, it's not easy to glance over to the right all the time (but not impossible), especially with a 25" monitor. I would think a locked icon would be important information to be able to see easier.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Anyone up for a teaser? :D

teaser.png

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Do we presently have the ability to 'view all subscribed threads' if they've not been posted to? If so, did our old subscriptions carry over?

Tnx
at the bottom left of "Unread Watched Threads"
is "Show all watched threads"

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Do we presently have the ability to 'view all subscribed threads' if they've not been posted to? If so, did our old subscriptions carry over?

Tnx

Look in the Watched Threads and Watched Forums on the top menu bar.... If your screen is narrow, they may be listed under the "..."

Reactions: Cool_Breeze

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Mine did.

Yes, all my old threads I had posted in carried over, and at the right spot in the thread -- that was awesome, admin folk -- bravo on that particularly!!! :thumbs:

Andria

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
New England
Can I kiss you, Sonic? :wub:

bolt.gif

Pics or it didn't happen :pop:

Tnx

The first part on how to view has been answered above already. As to the second part, subscribed threads carried over in the transition, but subscribed forums did not and you'll need to re-subscribe to those

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Question: How do I see what my friends post, without seeing what they liked? I love them all dearly, but I don't care what they liked. I just want to see their posts, without having to go to each one's profile.

And I'm still sad at the loss of the likes before the changeover. It was nice seeing "You, Joe13, Harry2 and 26 others liked this"

Gone... :(

Reactions: clnire

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Question: How do I see what my friends post, without seeing what they liked? I love them all dearly, but I don't care what they liked. I just want to see their posts, without having to go to each one's profile.

And I'm still sad at the loss of the likes before the changeover. It was nice seeing "You, Joe13, Harry2 and 26 others liked this"

Gone... :(
I think you can do that by "Following" them. Hover on your user name, upper right, go to "People You Follow" link, add them, then, not sure about this (haven't actually "followed" anybody yet), but I think it shows up in your "Alerts" when they post something. Also, in the same box is "Alert Preferences," where you can uncheck "Likes Received" to stop getting alerts for those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread