Shipping and Email Update Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayMatter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2010
California
I'm here too waiting on #1095 to arrive. I sent an inquiry through the Super T site tonight but thought I'd post here too just in case. I received an email that the shipping label was printed on April 2nd, but now 2 weeks later nothing has arrived and as expected USPS just shows "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS" =(

Djoof

Mar 23, 2015
Namur, BELGIUM
I was wondering about a pending order on items I purchased 3-29. The order was paid for but I have not received an email yet. I hope my order did not get mixed up or anything. This is my final order from super-t. Where the hell am I going to purchase my mods from now. This really blows.

The same for me, since 3/20 :blink:
But I saw some orders shipped. I still got hope :D

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just a note to let you know I'm still here chipping away at your orders. I'm working on orders placed thru April 3rd now. If you received tracking (we preprinted a ton of them) the remainder you should see your tracking update by Monday as I only have 11 orders left of the labels we printed. We are running about 3 weeks from date of order on average. Emails I'm a week behind on, but will catch up on those over the weekend too.

Once I'm dug out from under these orders (which we do appreciate) I'll be back on more to chat and also get up some of the parts I've been meaning too for awhile!

Djoof

Mar 23, 2015
Namur, BELGIUM
... I'm working on orders placed thru April 3rd now. If you received tracking (we preprinted a ton of them) the remainder you should see your tracking update by Monday as I only have 11 orders left of the labels we printed. We are running about 3 weeks from date of order on average. ...

o_O
Hi, I placed an order on March 20th.
For 5 weeks now, I did'nt received tracking, no bill, but a mail from Super T.
I have to start worrying ?

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Looks like I've ordered the last ELA! Also snagged the last work horse with knurled locking ring.

Now for the wait.. excited.

P.S. I've been using my 4 shorty contoured t-tips (2x ss and 2x black anodized) since they were released years ago! Been using them exclusively.

FunkyKong

Apr 27, 2015
Ok guys, whats the deal? because I am having trouble wrapping my head around this. I read on here somewhere that Super T had awesome drip tips so I went to their site ordered 2 they had in stock and 3 weeks later.....nothing!! Not a order confirmation, or a shipping confirmation, or a response to my email through their site. I can understand if its something they gotta make, but 2 drip tips they have already made? They got my money, the way it works is as follows...insert drip tips in bubble mailer, afix shipping label, and ship! I have ordered crap over the internet for years and have never seen anything like this. You do not do customers this way. order 1250 send it already.......unacceptable!!

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I received tracking yesterday for my order.. no idea of the order number since I never got email comfermation and was not registered with the site at the time or order.

Order was placed on April 28th For ELA and workhorse tele and parts.

At first thought it was like others.. shipping label and wait weeks for it to actually ship but here its in the mail as it updated and moved the same day.

Reactions: Djoof

Djoof

Mar 23, 2015
Namur, BELGIUM
I received tracking yesterday for my order.. no idea of the order number since I never got email comfermation and was not registered with the site at the time or order.

Order was placed on April 28th For ELA and workhorse tele and parts.
o_O
My order was placed on March 20th for 1 Workhorse Tele. No tracking yet... :tumble:

At first thought it was like others.. shipping label and wait weeks for it to actually ship but here its in the mail as it updated and moved the same day.
I knew it will be like that but it's a little bit harder than expected :cry:

I try to keep cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread