Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Are we ready to start whining about the summer yet? It's hot up in this room! I need a big ole strappin hunk of muscle to come put my ac in the window :laugh:
Calling Darling Kat, calling Darling Kat, Bo needs you to put her AC in the window.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Calling Darling Kat, calling Darling Kat, Bo needs you to put her AC in the window.

Oh that's a good one John!! Guilty of not specifying a muscle of the male variety :blush: Altho, I'm positive that our Darling Kat could help if she were near!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
ahhahahahahaha!

She told me all about it DP...Dawn helped me clean the cement walk to our back steps today ;)

When Katie and Bob had their driveway paved, the baffoons poured a walk sized portion from the drive to the end of the cement walk, and then overlapped blacktop on top of about 2ft of the cement. I scribed a line about 2" back from the cement, took a hatchet and a hammer and trimmed it off. That buildup that I tore up was like a dam causing rain water to stand in a pool to leak right under the back steps...and into the basement.

Went to HD and got cement, backer rod, and crack filler to fix it all right, and seal all the other cement edges to the steps. Got bags of topsoil too, to improve the grade of the flower beds away from the foundation.

I'm impressed, Bovinia! I'm also clueless as to what you said...... or did! And you want ME to install an A/C? Yeah, good luck with that! :lol:

Yes, please, Ms. Fran. And could ya cream it up with a whole bunch of Duggans for me? It's been a week.......

I'll be right on that, Stud! :D

Oh that's a good one John!! Guilty of not specifying a muscle of the male variety :blush: Altho, I'm positive that our Darling Kat could help if she were near!

Oh I would, Bovine madame, oh I would! (What all does it entail? I could speak sweetly to it and see if it gets up on own.......on the window, I mean.) ;)

I just figured if she's always keeping DP in line she must be tough.

Tough. Me. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I think it's DPL that keep ME in line! (but just barely, by the way)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
ahhahahahahaha!

I'm impressed, Bovinia! I'm also clueless as to what you said...... or did! And you want ME to install an A/C? Yeah, good luck with that! :lol:

Yes, please, Ms. Fran. And could ya cream it up with a whole bunch of Duggans for me? It's been a week.......

I'll be right on that, Stud! :D

Oh I would, Bovine madame, oh I would! (What all does it entail? I could speak sweetly to it and see if it gets up on own.......on the window, I mean.) ;)

Tough. Me. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I think it's DPL that keep ME in line! (but just barely, by the way)

Nice seeing you too KD5.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Thanks, Studders. I've had an emotional set back over the last two days and wasn't even sure if I'd come into ECF to do more than lurk. ECF shut down one of my threads. Not just "one" of my threads, but THE thread. :(

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Sorry Kat. Start another one. Why did they shut it down? I just posted there. Are YOU a Tootle Puffer?? | Page 110 | E-Cigarette Forum
Here's why I thought you could help Bo.

images-1_zpsscpkcdra.jpg

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Morning ladies and gents :)

Just call me Jack, DP...but I am the master of none ;)

I'm a master of something. But I can't remember what. Lemmethink.

Baiting hooks? Mmmmm..... sumpin' like that. :pervy:

Are we ready to start whining about the summer yet? It's hot up in this room! I need a big ole strappin hunk of muscle to come put my ac in the window :laugh:

NO summah whinig. NEVAH! Summer WINING is fine, but whining must hibernate until wintah returns. That's an ordah!

I just figured if she's always keeping DP in line she must be tough.

(cough!) Unlikely... :D

Thanks, Studders. I've had an emotional set back over the last two days and wasn't even sure if I'd come into ECF to do more than lurk. ECF shut down one of my threads. Not just "one" of my threads, but THE thread. :(

Dustoff & liftup. The sun'll come out...

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Dustoff & liftup. The sun'll come out...

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Tomaaaaaaaara, Tomaaaaaaaaaara, the sunshine, tamorra........ itzonly a daaaaaaaaaaaay awaaaaaaaaaaaay.

(you made me sing, dammit.)

All the neighborhood dogs are now howling and barking. Thanks, DPL.

Morning Ikenville :)

K-K-K-K-KLASSIC, Bovinette!

And now, every time I watch Shark Tank, and they say "I'm out"........ guess what I'll be picturing....... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread