Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Robin.... what is status update???? why does it show up as a post?

Huh?? In Profile? If that is what you're talking about, it only shows up in your profile.

and... I tried to increase the size of the font on my signature and it keeps it small.... why even offer the font size change capacity when it wont do it???? once again ... promised goodies and no delivery...

Not sure why it's not staying large for you :blink: Try totally deleting it, saving that you don't have a signature. Then go back in and try from scratch. Maybe don't try to make it bigger but use the default setting. It could be larger than that tiny print.

ohh there it is.... yall can resume posting now :)

is this the first X#K with the new software??

When you put a picture in a post, click full image. At least that's what I have to do when I drag and drop a picture into a post.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
since there is a time delay required between posts, maybe the post reply button should stay "dull/gray" untill time is up instead of the nag bar popping up.... what ya think?? would this be a better option?

or better yet, the post button should say "Not Yet have patience" ;)

Last edited:

SamuelMSr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
Meridian, Idaho
It probably didn't seem as bad as the amount of time sounds. When you enjoy what you are doing, it isn't such a bad thing ;)

At least for me anyway.
Exactly, I'll have 13 today and time flies because I am really enjoying what I'm doing. I'll have 75 hours by the end of the week, good and bad things about being salary lol

SamuelMSr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
Meridian, Idaho
Oh I remember. Long hours and don't get the benefit of overtime :facepalm:
I got to within reason pick my salary and right now even at these hours I'm making more than I've made in many years, when we get things organized and the owner can close the store then I will make really good pay.

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
kewl... I figured out the pic posting process :)
Yay!! I have not. I'm on the mobile site though. I can't see signatures or post counts either.

I also wondered about the status. I added one and see it shows up on my profile page only.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Tues. I worked my .... off and earned every penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread