Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Yes I wish they had a program that you ck a box and it lets you compare products. Would be easer than clicking back and forth.

Drott's dog shack on the move.

That would be awesome. I've spent two darn days trying to choose the right products. ugh. But I am all set for my new vapers again. For now....

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Well folks, its that time! I hope you all have a great day!

PD, still sending thoughts and prayers!!!

Oh goodie... Mrs E just told me that we're going to take the kids to the ballfield... I get to work with Kat to fix her swing, and then work with Melanie to fix her throw. :facepalm:

I'm so glad today was going to be a day "off"

Last edited:

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Good afternoon. I ended up not going to my sisters to clean today. I did have 2 other appointments this afternoon though and a quick trip to Walmart. Hubby will be back from hunting tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully he'll get home by the time i get off work. We're trying to decide where were going for our anniversary still. I'll be happy with anywhere that's not here and that doesn't involve kids.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
So you went on a mod shopping spree? I'm down to two good pv's and three little ones that are not vv. I don't like the ones that I can't change the voltage on. It doesn't taste right to me.

I finished my new "everyday" filing system and now need to work on reorganizing the filing cabinet in the office. I think there are taxes in there from 1995.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Good morning!

Today is a half day. FIL is already at the hospital for his surgery. OH! That reminds me. Last year, he was diagnosed with prostate cancer. It was very aggressive according to the blood work, so they didnt waste any time with treatments. They just took it out as soon as they could. The docs said that any "PSA" number other than 0 meant that they didnt get it in time. The next few labs came back with numbers not 0. The docs then said, as long as it doesnt reach .7, it was ok. His numbers went all the way up to .6, but have now dropped to a .5 and have been steady for the last six months. He's not cancer free, but with the numbers not getting any higher, the docs arent showing any concern.

Other than that, it should be a decent day. I'll be leaving here at 11:00 this morning to get home to play Mr Mom until Mrs E gets home from the hospital. I think I'm going to stop on the way home and get a haircut. I might even shave when I get home. It's just getting too warm in the afternoons to have a beard.

Temps are still aggravating. Low 50's in the mornings make it too cold to ride...still. But the temps in the low 80's make me wish I had taken the bike anyway. I was REALLY close to riding this morning... Until I opened the door to let the dog out. :facepalm:

I better get workin'. Four hours to try not fall behind on eight hours of work.

PD! How's the missus???

Hope everyone has a great day!

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Good morning. I'm headed to work this morning. Hubby comes home from hunting this afternoon. :banana: But he goes back to work tomorrow for two days. :( But he'll be off all weekend. :) Hope everyone's day goes well.
James, hope your fil's surgery goes well. PD, where are you at?

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
Good morning everyone! Mrs Punkin had a good trip to the VA. They are going to try to lower one of her prescriptions. Their method of figuring out a medical problem is to tell you what it is NOT. Maybe this is called modern medicine. We now know about a lot of things that she doesn't have and they are down to a guess/excuse that it is from smoking. So before we left I told the doctor he may be correct but why not show me some evidence to this diagnoses instead of just guessing. I don't think I made a new friend by telling him that but I surely wasn't there to make a new friend! He agreed to finally schedule a lung CAT scan to put our minds at ease. If she has a problem with hers lungs we would rather know sooner than later while there might be time to do something about it. Thanks to everyone that kept their fingers crossed and were thinking of us. I hope everyone has a great day....

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
FIL is out of surgery. His abdominal hernia was about the size of a grapefruit and there was a "mass" at the base of a scar from his open heart surgery that turned out to be another hernia. Which is better than what they originally thought it was. They thought that the wire used to hold his sternum together after the heart surgery may have popped loose. He'll be in recovery for another hour, then transferred to a room where MIL and Mrs E can visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread