GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
7ffbe250a0ec1add187ba85fe69e1566.jpg

Need I say more!! Thanks for all the help and suggestions but I got it now!!
Now..... Any "special" toppers out there to put upon the King....any suggestions welcomed as I want to possibly do something different as I will only use on special days!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
What kind of thread lube will you use on it?

And Congrats too!!!

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
What kind of thread lube will you use on it?

And Congrats too!!!

Thanks! I think the reccomendation is "no lube"!! Just normal wash and keep clean. It's amazingly smooth as butter now and for days I have picked it up and put it down. This evening, I just did as Yankeebro and Perseas suggested... Don't force it and little turns at a time and it finally backed off completely and I just worked each section a little at a time and I worked all three sections in different configs so I would know all is good!!

Edit: and Cucco's vibes helped for sure!!

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
No lube. None. Nada. Zilch. Trust me. Not needed. The more it breaks in the easier it is.
As for toppers, I have a classic SnP tank on mine usually.
Side note: I used to say it would never leave the house. I lied. Every Friday I treat myself.
05c42b8d8253637809ee86d73b563553.jpg

Last edited:

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
No lube. None. Nada. Zilch. Trust me. Not needed. The mite it breaks in the easier it is.
As for toppers, I have a classic SnP tank on mine usually.
Side note: I used to say it would never leave the house. I lied. Every Friday I treat myself.
05c42b8d8253637809ee86d73b563553.jpg
Gorgeous lineup right there yank, wowserz

What id the DT on the right Heron? Looks really good on it :)

THE WGU CLUB
Card Carrying Member/Co-Founder

Reactions: Cucco

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
Here are two options
dd7bd550f54ba89aeff9e94cb293e0f3.jpg

8ab9dd9a285f329e65b985b26efcf6bf.jpg

My OCD has a brass converter if I use the Heron. The same OCD has a shorter drip tip on the SnP that I brushed using a PnB (another must have from GP) TO match as best as I could the beauty of the TiX.

Last edited:

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
This is great Cucco! As for the shingles you know the solution ... go do it! Much Love to you from Athens :)

Shingles have been reported of being eliminated from the body in just one session of a biomagnetic pair therapy (20-45 minutes treatment with magnets) :)

I know. :) Hopefully soon. It was 'out of reach'. I am getting a bit better. So... :) Much love and smiles back to you, from Florida! :)

jwj63

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2013
NC, CA, Thailand
I don't have a Ti, but I find my X to be special nonetheless. My favorite X toppers are the RSM RocketR and the Rose V2-S. Both of them are the equal of the X in design and build quality. As per Yankee, the X - Heron combo is hard to beat and keeps it all in the family.

Awesome Yank! The Heron and SnP are great looking on the TiX!! I was kind of in the market for something new that would match up just as well but you can never beat old faithfuls!

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
I don't have a Ti, but I find my X to be special nonetheless. My favorite X toppers are the RSM RocketR and the Rose V2-S. Both of them are the equal of the X in design and build quality. As per Yankee, the X - Heron combo is hard to beat and keeps it all in the family.

Thank you and hope you are doing well!

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
One more time! Doesn't the switch on the TiX have a way to lock the switch? I have turned it in both directions but button doesn't turn, am I missing something here?? I have a Paps X v1.5 and the switch locks by turning and I thought they were similar switches...oh well....I'm still learmimg!!

Reactions: Cucco

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
One more time! Doesn't the switch on the TiX have a way to lock the switch? I have turned it in both directions but button doesn't turn, am I missing something here?? I have a Paps X v1.5 and the switch locks by turning and I thought they were similar switches...oh well....I'm still learmimg!!

The TiX has the same switch with the X SS edition as they said. When you assemble it, leave the square locking nut protruding 0,5-1 mm (1-2 turns) from the switch housing, and then put the button on it; this will make the locking mechanism to respond perfectly during the rotation of the button.

Take a look at 3:20 in the reference video guide.

GP PAPS X v1.5 reference

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
The TiX has the same switch with the X SS edition as they said. When you assemble it, leave the square locking nut protruding 0,5-1 mm (1-2 turns) from the switch housing, and then put the button on it; this will make the locking mechanism to respond perfectly during the rotation of the button.

Take a look at 3:20 in the reference video guide.

GP PAPS X v1.5 reference

Thank you for the response. Being that I hadn't used it yet or took it apart, it must have been that way but no problem. Sounds like a easy fix. I'll check it out tonite! Thanks to all who responded as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread