Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Meanwhile, buried on page NINE, we find this thread. Don't you ladies decorate your PVs anymore?
image.jpg

It's a manly mod... And I like it :)
Once the battery dies, you just take off the bottom, install a new 18650 battery, and keep on vaping!

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Sure do Ken --- A little fuzzy, but here's a recent shot of mine:

Pinnacles4_zpswbbwk7pe.jpg

Pinnacle Drip tips, Assorted Rings, Bedazzled Glass Nauti tube, Mod Wrap, and a bit of glitz and glam!

Wow. Very nice collection. Where did you get that wrap? How do you like your defender? I've been on the fence about a bedazzled tube and I think you've pushed me over the edge. Hopefully it's still there. You've made some beautiful choices.

I did discover the FT colored tubes for Nautilus fit excellent, no leaks. I've never cared for the lines of the nautilus but I liked the performance. Now I like the way they look too. I still need to dig in and play with making tank wraps.

I splurged on a 50w istick and with all the problems I'm not too sure I want it. I'm very dissapointed. I've got a couple of atlantis tanks coming but nothing to use them on. I'm kinda sorry I decieded to try sub=ohming. It's turned into a bigger PITA than I expected.

I did play with my stash the other day and I'm sorry to say this, but ego's and old kanger T3's, most all the smaller clearos just left me flat. I'm getting ready to PIF a bunch of gear away. I guess it happens and that's the beauty of converting smokers to vaping. I've got plenty of people to PIF gear too.

P.S. I guess I'm going to have to re-learn how to post pics. I used to just upload from my computer - easy peasy. Now how do we do it? (photo bucket is NOT mac friendly / hate that site).

Last edited:

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Update: Now I see the "upload file" button .... (face palm) Don't we have little smiley faces anymore? All I got was 404 not found using the button above. This is not fun.

This is not my mod. I saw the photo in the 'wild' and fell in love with whatever was done to it - except I have no idea how it was done. Fellow pretty pink decoraters, do you have any guesses?

22324_1210411612332533_5354532480061541262_n.jpg

ATylerRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Las Vegas NV USA
Wow. Very nice collection. Where did you get that wrap? How do you like your defender? I've been on the fence about a bedazzled tube and I think you've pushed me over the edge. Hopefully it's still there. You've made some beautiful choices.

I did discover the FT colored tubes for Nautilus fit excellent, no leaks. I've never cared for the lines of the nautilus but I liked the performance. Now I like the way they look too. I still need to dig in and play with making tank wraps.

I splurged on a 50w istick and with all the problems I'm not too sure I want it. I'm very dissapointed. I've got a couple of atlantis tanks coming but nothing to use them on. I'm kinda sorry I decieded to try sub=ohming. It's turned into a bigger PITA than I expected.

I did play with my stash the other day and I'm sorry to say this, but ego's and old kanger T3's, most all the smaller clearos just left me flat. I'm getting ready to PIF a bunch of gear away. I guess it happens and that's the beauty of converting smokers to vaping. I've got plenty of people to PIF gear too.

P.S. I guess I'm going to have to re-learn how to post pics. I used to just upload from my computer - easy peasy. Now how do we do it? (photo bucket is NOT mac friendly / hate that site).

Very pretty indeed I was wondering about pics with this new layout. I thought it was supposed to be easier and thought they were going to automatically resize them for you. I'm seeing big pics and little ones. I haven't tried one yet so I guess I'll give it a shot. :eek:

ATylerRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Las Vegas NV USA
My not so girly Marquis RDA on the very girly Flask and a sample of my haul from my Nicoticket BOGO order. Does that count??? :wub: The bottles match my wrap....
image.jpg

I see my options here are still either Larger Than Life or Micoscopic...So be it!!! "Go BIG", I say!!!! :banana:

Last edited:

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Update: Now I see the "upload file" button .... (face palm) Don't we have little smiley faces anymore? All I got was 404 not found using the button above. This is not fun.

This is not my mod. I saw the photo in the 'wild' and fell in love with whatever was done to it - except I have no idea how it was done. Fellow pretty pink decoraters, do you have any guesses?

View attachment 455407

I'm still learning too, but I can get the ECF Smiley Emoticon button to work -- but they show up on the bottom of the screen to select from, so it seems like they are missing when they are just hiding. I'm pretty sure the error problem mentioned in the xenforo thread as something on the "list" of things to work on.

I think that's a pink (rose) IPVII mini with a 3D flourish design sticker on it. Great job! Reminds me of some early Peraspera work. Love that color, but mine chipped fairly easily, so it now has a rosey wrap. :thumbs:

I've found fleabay to have some pretty nice wraps at more economical prices.

I fell for Bedazzled tubes in my Carto Tank days and have been very happy with her products. I got so used to her lovely tubes that when I started using Tanks they were all kind of bland and boring with plain glass -- thus the tube jewelry searches began. :) Now, I have some Bedazzled, some colored and some with fleabay adornments.
bling_zps2586ddde.gif

Very pretty indeed I was wondering about pics with this new layout. I thought it was supposed to be easier and thought they were going to automatically resize them for you. I'm seeing big pics and little ones. I haven't tried one yet so I guess I'll give it a shot. :eek:

Beautiful picture, as always Ms. Tyler Rose. I always resize mine either on my computer or in photobucket -- but I do believe that ECF is now resizing, believe it or not! I'm still importing the way I always have and haven't learned about the new media center.....yet.

It's not too big -- and bet it looks super on a tablet or phone in that size.
smiley-girl-camera-picture_zpsebe0ce45.gif

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I found a way to post in my album and that gave me medium sized pics in the thread. I just don't remember how I did it and can't seem to repeat it.

Upload a file at the bottom gives the choice of full size or thumbnail. I think the default is full size. Big pictures don't bother me! The thumbnail expand when they are clicked on.

I need to look down more often. At least in here, my glasses won't fall off.

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
My not so girly Marquis RDA on the very girly Flask and a sample of my haul from my Nicoticket BOGO order. Does that count??? :wub: The bottles match my wrap.... View attachment 455436

I see my options here are still either Larger Than Life or Micoscopic...So be it!!! "Go BIG", I say!!!! :banana:

Did you make the wrap or buy it? I have a flask clone right now and trying to figure out if I want to make one or just buy one, right now is kinda sad looking with a pink freakshow mini on it

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Sure do Ken --- A little fuzzy, but here's a recent shot of mine:

Pinnacles4_zpswbbwk7pe.jpg

Pinnacle Drip tips, Assorted Rings, Bedazzled Glass Nauti tube, Mod Wrap, and a bit of glitz and glam!

My setup isn't girly or pink.. but my pants are!!

All lovely devices! Nice to see a revival of the thread!

ATylerRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Las Vegas NV USA
Did you make the wrap or buy it? I have a flask clone right now and trying to figure out if I want to make one or just buy one, right now is kinda sad looking with a pink freakshow mini on it
Nancy it's a custom J-Wrap. I've used them many times and there wraps are amazing. They have tons of choices or you can choose any pattern you'd like and they'll make it for you. I will say this Flask was the biggest PITA to wrap. It came with the top section that extends all the way over and around the screen to a tiny cutout at the edge of the 510. The bottom is in 3 pieces that include 2 tiny battery cover with all the little vent holes. The main body was the only easy part. I'm sure you get my drift here. There are many devices with little effort you could easily make your own wrap but I'd never attempt this one. Trust me "BUY IT" if you want it fully protected.
I can already see how bad the top would look if it hadn't been wrapped from day one pushing dripper tops off and on. :headbang: You could make yours look brand new again with a pretty new wrap:smokie:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Can someone recommend the best place(s) to find Vamo wraps? I have a gun-metal, and I can already tell how the black chrome is starting to wear away in spots, but I have seen some really nice Vamo wraps, but never bookmarked any of 'em. :( I'm using it with a gold kayfun and also a brass-toned Chi You kick ring instead of the normal extension tube, to let it use 18500s, so a gold wrap would be outstanding.

Andria

NancyR

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Nancy it's a custom J-Wrap. I've used them many times and there wraps are amazing. They have tons of choices or you can choose any pattern you'd like and they'll make it for you. I will say this Flask was the biggest PITA to wrap. It came with the top section that extends all the way over and around the screen to a tiny cutout at the edge of the 510. The bottom is in 3 pieces that include 2 tiny battery cover with all the little vent holes. The main body was the only easy part. I'm sure you get my drift here. There are many devices with little effort you could easily make your own wrap but I'd never attempt this one. Trust me "BUY IT" if you want it fully protected.
I can already see how bad the top would look if it hadn't been wrapped from day one pushing dripper tops off and on. :headbang: You could make yours look brand new again with a pretty new wrap:smokie:

They actually have one I was looking at as while not all pink has some pink in the center of the flower and that pink looks like it would match my freakshow mini I have on it. Still not real crazy about pink, but have found having pink stuff the guys leave it alone which is a plus.

NancyR

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Can someone recommend the best place(s) to find Vamo wraps? I have a gun-metal, and I can already tell how the black chrome is starting to wear away in spots, but I have seen some really nice Vamo wraps, but never bookmarked any of 'em. :( I'm using it with a gold kayfun and also a brass-toned Chi You kick ring instead of the normal extension tube, to let it use 18500s, so a gold wrap would be outstanding.

Andria

I would check out J-wraps

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
My not so girly Marquis RDA on the very girly Flask and a sample of my haul from my Nicoticket BOGO order. Does that count??? :wub: The bottles match my wrap.... View attachment 455436

Girl girl girl………..your pics just make me drool!!!!!!!!!! :banana:
I like!!!! I like!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread