Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Heading over right now! Fasten your seat belt, folks!!

tumblr_luqskuGhSF1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Finally using your BOGO? :banana:
Hey Mota! We used it last week. Eleven bottles and some "stuff". Felt like we should have gone bigger, but we're still working on last summer's purchases. Now I am plotting the one day BOGO coming up in June that everyone is talking about!

KBMP529

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2013
Levittown, NY
Yes!!! Finally ...& I get to try the Cure as well got a sample bottle of each ( and a back up for my backup of The Virus for the steep cabinet)

Order [HASHTAG]#45366[/HASHTAG]
Order Date: 5th May 2015
Your Order Contains:
  • 1 x The Virus (H1N1)
    (Bottle Size: 60ml, Nicotine level: 6mg)
  • 1 x The Cure
  • 1 x Passioncake

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I'm interested to see what people think of this. I know there were a lot of cheesecake fans. I'm not gonna try it - honestly I'm happy enough with my own cheesecake and it ain't got the fruit element :) I think the only way I like fruit is if its paired tobacco.

An FYI everybody - I'm not around much anymore - don't take it the wrong way, my season just got started and I simply don't have time for much right now. I'll be getting days off soon (a rarity during the past 6 months) but it's hiking weather. So nobody be concerned for Sloth, Sloth is fine and still part of the community - just busy and/or hiking most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread