Status
Not open for further replies.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I've done a lot of unscientific testing, but I found that the metal replacement cases fix a lot of gurgling. If you like the look of of them, I think they are highly worth it. Easier to unscrew and far less issues for some reason.

But honestly, to invest anymore money into one might not be worth it, since there are some good newer tanks that people are loving- eleaf Air M etc.

Reactions: Jingles

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
So what did you end up getting? My fear is with all the sub ohm craze regular clearomizers aren't going to be getting much thought

No idea what Maiar got, but I love my Eleaf GS Air tanks--all of them. Inexpensive and work great.

Full disclosure--never had a Nautilus, probably never will... ;)

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
So what did you end up getting? My fear is with all the sub ohm craze regular clearomizers aren't going to be getting much thought
Hey guys, sorry took awhile to get back to you. I actually had protank 2's and EMOW's by Kanger before. I really like the nautilus for flavor and vapor production, but they just flooded and leaked all the time and it was a pain in the .... So I decided to stick with my reliable kanger stuff and sacrifice a bit on the flavor and vapor production. I'm very happy with what I have though I am looking at maybe adding a SubTank to my collection. I've tried the Ego One and the Atlantis at my B&M and was really impressed with both though. But sub-ohm tanks can't be an everyday thing for me because they suck up so much juice and I just can't justify the expense. But I've just got that nagging feeling that if I bought anything not Kanger it will just end up being a pain in the .... I've tried two Innokin types... I can't recall which exactly, one of them came with my MVP 2.0. And I really gave Aspire a shot, tried ce4's, ce5's, et-s, and nautilus and had the same problems with all of them.

And I was lookin at the GS Air tanks, they look nice as well.

Reactions: Puff2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread