Owensboro, KY
Theme for the day.
pin-wednesday.jpg

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Getting a new refrigerator right now. :) Even though we rent, we figure whatever house we move to next we can take the fridge and use it take the old one and put it in the garage.

The one that is there now is going into the garage for extra storage for water, beverages, and general extra room when doing holiday meals etc... :)

Yippeeeee :D

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Getting a new refrigerator right now. :) Even though we rent, we figure whatever house we move to next we can take the fridge and use it take the old one and put it in the garage.

The one that is there now is going into the garage for extra storage for water, beverages, and general extra room when doing holiday meals etc... :)

Yippeeeee :D
    Niiiiiicccceee Robin :D

Good morning lurkers
    :wub::wub::wub::wub:
    Hi Bobbi :wub:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good afternoon lurkers!! Wednesday is behind me AND I got a package that I've been waiting for with some non vape goodies in it. I'm stoked!! Hmmm...and also hungry! My stomach growled loud enough to scare the cat! Lol
    :lol:

Hi Lynn! :wub:
    I'm getting hungry too but gotta wait for DH today :?:

Is what you got a secret? :unsure:

Reactions: LoriP1702

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2014
    NC
    Burn it to drive out the negativity in my house...I've been reading that that's how the Native Americans used it. To banish evil forces( I don't have any of these it just seems like negativity lives here) and to increase their luck for hunting. And no I'm not hunting! Lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread