Somich Vapor Liquid Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowsfall123

May 22, 2014
Toledo Ohio
My Local B&M store carries this juice, Evidently they are a local seller who just now started a website from what they told me, but anyways this is my ADV juice for dripping.

they don't have a huge selection but from the flavors they added so far into the store, i'm assuming they are continuously making new stuff.

Flavors I have had

Tucan sammy - fruit loops flavors, I really like this one and it is my ADV currently at the moment just for the fact that all the flavors don't hit you all at once, inhale is a really good fruit loop taste (no overpowering lemon, yay) and the exhale is the creamy milky taste as if you drank the bowl of milk, i really like this cause it has a tiered taste to it, which is good for me cause it doesn't get old to quickly. 10/10

Blueberry waffles - When i checked out their site they didn't have this but ill review it anyways, really good mix between blueberry and waffle, made my entire room smell like i was in ihop lol, but not a ADV, good morning vape for sure though. 7/10

Rainbow Fusion - Really good vape for me, it's thicker but since i drip i don't mind this/ It's hard to explain what the dominate flavor in this vape is, each hit on it taste a little different then the last. One hit ill get a really good starburst with a after taste of skittles or vice versa, since these are my favorite candy this is a ADV for me, and the cloud it gives off is crazy. My only complaint is that the flavor kinda goes away quickly for me, but my friend said it didn't so this may just be me but 8/10

The guy - this one is very familar with me just from the smell alone, alot of shops in my area carry alpha & omega, when i smelled it I thought it was the dude, but the owner of the store said it was like a mix between the dude and mr miyagi, This is defiantly a great vape for me, nice smooth hit, good cloud, incredible taste, ADV for sure, People always compliment me on the smell it gives off so thats also a positive to it ha, 10/10

CHEAT DAY! - the reason i'm even making this review is because of this juice right here, I was in the shop today and the owner had me drip this today because he just got it, and OH MY! this vape is prolly the best vape I have ever had personally, i guess it's supposed to be like the recess peanut butter puff cereal? and it is prolly the most spot on juice I have had. The smell is great, the vape production is really good, the taste 10000/10, seriously I found my new juice forever hahaha.

Banana Cream Pie , Personally never had it, but on the vape community facebook page i'm apart of, alot of them were giving this positive reviews, so that's all i can say on it

I know i said i get it locally but the owner did say they made a website if you guys were interested in it the website is somichvape.com

Vape on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread