Friday Night Vaping _X_tra

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleTa2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Good Job again Russ... I can see from your vid that I need to up my lighting game :)

I think it would be fun to figure out how to group skpe and throw down a little vape met... online.

Maybe a half an hour or so... you shoot and publish the vid of course...

we could have all of us on there just shooting the bull all at once.

Sounds fun
Thanks,
Geo

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Good Job again Russ... I can see from your vid that I need to up my lighting game :)

I think it would be fun to figure out how to group skpe and throw down a little vape met... online.

Maybe a half an hour or so... you shoot and publish the vid of course...

we could have all of us on there just shooting the bull all at once.

Sounds fun
Thanks,
Geo
Great idea Geo :)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
google hangout.......you can have up to 9 or 10 at the same time. Free, just need a google plus account. There are several of us from the Reo lounge that do them now and then, and we do them with my porch peeps now too since I learned how in the lounge. Y'all should join us. We keep this one bookmarked and go to it. Sign in - Google Accounts if y'all want to check it out. We could set up another one for the friday night vids if you want.

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
Put this comment in the wrong thread:

Hey Russ, watched your last Friday Night call in video, convinced me to buy my first rebuildable dripper RDA, While all my devices/gear are original manufacturers, I plan on buying my first clone, the "Derringer RDA Clone by Cigreen" At $20, versus $75 (original), it makes sense for me as I will only be dripping when I want to test new flavors, so it won't get that much use. Someone on the web said the "Cigreen" version of this clone was good, and he had bought a few different clone brands along with the original. It will also be my first dual coil capable rig. Thanks again Russ!

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
Nice!! Can't wait to hear what you think of it!! Hang around here too long and we'll get ya bottom feeding!! :)

That's what I'm afraid of. Though all those photos and Russ' opening video credits of juice squeezing up to the wick do look inviting. What's the smallest sqonk box on the market?

Fishcakes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
nj
That's what I'm afraid of. Though all those photos and Russ' opening video credits of juice squeezing up to the wick do look inviting. What's the smallest sqonk box on the market?

Thatd be the reo mini 1.0. rob(redeyedancer) the creator of the reo is in the process of making another batch and they should be ready to go pretty soon

Reactions: Debadoo

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Thatd be the reo mini 1.0. rob(redeyedancer) the creator of the reo is in the process of making another batch and they should be ready to go pretty soon

Yup.. it's sooo tiny!! It will shock you. Made for 14500 batts. Grab a new aw 14500 9amp bat and vape away at 1ohm without issue.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
what they said ^^^^ You won't be sorry, they're wonderful! Even the Reo grand is smaller than a credit card! the mini 2.1 smaller than that, and readily available. the 14500 or mini 1.0 will have another run released soon. If you think you'd get into sub-ohming, you should go for the Grand, but if not, either of the other two would do fine. You can subohm with the mini's, just not sure you'd want to.

Reactions: Alawot

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
Thanks folks great response, took a quick look at them on the reo site, odd the photos of them had nothing next to them to see their size to anything in comparison. I'll find more info on them ASAP.

I tried subohming with my Kanger Nano and the .5 pre-built coils, realized and then learned I'm a low wattage flavor chaser. Good, cheap lesson. Now that you got me looking at this model, I'll postpone my Deringer purchase, which begs the question:
What would be a similar TINY rebuildable that would work with bottom feed like the Reo Mini?

I'm a sucker for miniature devices that fit in small pockets etc. I'm more inclined to carry them and use them. I've gone from a Great Greek mechanical mod years a go, my first device after graduating from cig-a-likes. That mostly sees use now to anneal my micro coils. Then it was iTaste VV/VW battery sticks, then iStick Mini 30w & toy like, 10watt iStick. Tiny clearomizers, tried a lot, like the newest glass Aspire K1, and latest Egrip 20 watt RBA, this got me sucked into making coils, with the newest Egrip OLED on the way.

see a pattern? Love the tiny stuff even with all their drawbacks. So you got my interest, a Reo Mini, with ???? tiny topper?
Thanks for the opinion from experienced users!

Reactions: Fishcakes

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Love the tiny stuff even with all their drawbacks. So you got my interest, a Reo Mini, with ???? tiny topper?
Everyone will have their favorites of course, and I'm NOT a tiny topper girl. But I can say that most find the Rm2 to be a great flavor atty. If you want smaller than that, you can look at a cyclone, or hornet if you can find them. I just traded a cyclone away.

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
On the Reo site are some video links, and I found Russ' video explaining and SHOWING, the size differences as well as what LP means. Now I can see how small they are even the Grand. Well done Russ. Watched Busardos video, a year old, but very informative. Oh no, getting sucked in again.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
My man Jimmy doin his thing. He is a really cool dude with a really cool shop. I just watched him convert a smoker to a vaper :). I also picked up a new sub to my YouTube channel :)

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread