Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
Just curious ... I have an order with a new Gun metal 2.5 and a used 2.5 having a board glued down (they are supposed to ship to Florida for when I'm down there on May 15th-24th).

If I send my P3 in with a note to upgrade it ... could you folks ship it to Florida while I'm there May 15th-24th.

I live in Toronto ... lol, I'll be bringing back 6 Provaris ... hoping I can add my P3 and make it 7.

cheers
Hey there,

It's probably not a problem. I would suggest replying to the ticket for the repair and see where it's at. If it has not shipped yet, I'm sure it would not be a problem. Just let them know what you want to do.

Reactions: WillyZee

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
You're lucky. My dealer evidently isn't. But there's another dealer in the area who is, so I'm going to give my dealer grief and let them know I'll have to visit another dealer to get my P3 updated.
Yes, you should give them some crap! Tell them they need to get a programmer :)

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Hi Mowgli,

If you goto the locator - ProVape Store Locator
search for the stores near you and click on the map location. If they have a programmer it will show as "Authorized Upgrade Center" in their listing or you can contact us in Customer Service and we can search for you.

Points don't mature right away, so those points will appear after they mature. For the full details, visit - ProVape Rewards Points | Loyalty Program

52.6 miles round trip is better than sending my three P3s away for days.

Are all the dealers on the map capable of performing the upgrade?

Reactions: Pinggolfer

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Yes, you should give them some crap! Tell them they need to get a programmer :)

I already sent them an email, which will be followed up with a phone call tomorrow. How dare they send me to the arms of another dealer. How dare they indeed!

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
52.6 miles round trip is better than sending my three P3s away for days.

Are all the dealers on the map capable of performing the upgrade?

On the map if you click on the bubble next to each dealer, if you see "Products" "Authorized Upgrade Center", then they have the equipment to do the update.

Reactions: WillyZee

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
On the map if you click on the bubble next to each dealer, if you see "Products" "Authorized Upgrade Center", then they have the equipment to do the update.
So much for my well laid plans. The Raleigh dealer doesn't do updates. No one within 6 hours does. Oh well.

Reactions: Pinggolfer

JohnD0406

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Good evening,

Indeed!

* Support for .5 ohm tanks - The P3 now supports tanks down to .5 ohms.

YAY! Assuming my SXmini is accurate, the Atlantis coils are really 0.57 ohms, so they should work fine. Haven't tried the 0.5 ohm SubTank coils, since the SubTank with 1.2 ohm coil hasn't left my P3 since I got it!

* Low Battery Alert - When the device gets down to 18% left in the battery, the light will slowly flash yellow to alert you that it's getting low. (Many users requested we bring this back from the 2.5)

SWEET! I've grabbed my P3 in the morning on several occasions, only to take a couple puffs on my drive to work and have it die. Yellow is a good choice actually - easier to see indoors in the daytime.

* CheckAll (1 second) - The CheckAll feature now has the option to set it to 1 second. This allows for a quick look at your settings without leaving the display on for 5 or more seconds. (Another user suggested feature)

EXCELLENT! No more waving around a bright light at night any longer than necessary.

* Battery Filtering - We have added some additional battery filtering to help with some problems reported by users saying the battery was empty when there was still energy left. Having the new spring and making sure all your connections are clean and tight is the main fix for this, but extra filtering will also help.

Interesting... Not sure what this entails, but sounds good!

* Money Saved Counter - This new feature allows you to set the price of a pack of cigarettes and the P3 will keep track of: How many cigarettes avoided, puff count, and how much money you have saved on cigarettes, based on the amount you set per pack.

The infamous, often debated, puff counter... The SXmini has a "Joule counter", and just about everyone else has some sort of tracking gimmick. If you can't beat 'em...

* Various bug fixes

Well, sounds like it's finally time to send in my P3 beta for an update. Goodbye v31.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Perfect timing! I have to take a rare trip into Raleigh tomorrow and the ProVape dealer is about a mile from where I'm going. In normal times, I would have received the update notice just minutes upon returning from my trip. :)
Which one in Raleigh?

Thanks

EDIT: Nevermind... sADD

Reactions: Bronze

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
So much for my well laid plans. The Raleigh dealer doesn't do updates. No one within 6 hours does. Oh well.
Mine doesn't say upgrade center on the Provape map. Just 8 miles from me too. I'm glad I did keep my 2.5 as I can send my P'3 in one at a time.

BTW 360 do we make out a ticket or just mail it back? Anyone know?

Reactions: LittleBird

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Mine doesn't say upgrade center on the Provape map. Just 8 miles from me too. I'm glad I did keep my 2.5 as I can send my P'3 in one at a time.

BTW 360 do we make out a ticket or just mail it back? Anyone know?

They have a RMA process, Ping. It works like a charm.

ProVape Inc.

Remember - I break stuff. All my Provi's have frequent flyer miles. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread