PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
So, here's a question for all y'all wise folks. I did some mixing Sunday afternoon. I've had my PG/VG base for months, I've had these flavorings for months. Been steeping for a few days, haven't sampled them yet. But I'm questioning whether steeping is even really needed here. Both parts of the equation have been steeping on their own for months. Also, the ones I did are just single flavor mixes. Is the steep really necessary?

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I did are just single flavor mixes. Is the steep really necessary?

It probably depends on the specific flavor to some extent... but I wouldn't think it would need long if it does. Even with new eliquids, I taste test as early as I get them in most cases since that tells me more about if or when they'll be ready than anything else.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
sweet-dreams19.jpg

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Is the steep really necessary?

I think so the different components need time to co-mingle and infuse with each other in the swill I mix, I try to stay a month ahead of my usage,as max said the saw can speed up the process ;)

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    Well it doesn't look like I'll post any pic's anytime soon the new deal says they are all too big :(

Most full size camera pics are going to be too large... I resize the majority of mine before I post if for no other reason than to save peoples bandwidth and so they load a little faster

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread