New iPV4 in Stock Ready To Ship Priority. Limited Number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverik_X

Apr 30, 2015
Utah
plus.google.com
This Seller has some units in stock and is shipping them with priority get em before they are gone.

IPV4 from Pioneer 4 You IPV4 Tempreture Control Box Mod | eBay

$_57.JPG

Chanlor Lami

Jul 25, 2013
United States
Hello I have seen you post a lot about ecigaretteempire and I was hoping you could help me. I ordered an ipv4 on Monday and it says it was shipped but I wasn't given a tracking number even if I look at it on the site. I also haven't been charged yet so I really need to speak to someone but they won't answer my emails or phone calls. Thanks if you can help.

Maverik_X

Apr 30, 2015
Utah
plus.google.com
Hello I have seen you post a lot about ecigaretteempire and I was hoping you could help me. I ordered an ipv4 on Monday and it says it was shipped but I wasn't given a tracking number even if I look at it on the site. I also haven't been charged yet so I really need to speak to someone but they won't answer my emails or phone calls. Thanks if you can help.
do you have a order number or refrence # so I can ask them. thanks, just pm me the info

Nibiru2012

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
The Oort Cloud
He said ebay removed the listing cause it violated their tobacco policy, go figure

I have sold ecig MODS and RTAs on Ebay... the key is to put in a GIANT FONT-sized disclaimer statement.
You MUST STATE the product has no tobacco or nicotine included or associated with it. This vendor must have been new at post these type of products on Ebay.
I did not the first two posts I put up for sale and they were yanked, but only after I already had sold the items. ;-)

Reactions: Maverik_X

Nibiru2012

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
The Oort Cloud

Whoa! That raises RED FLAGS big time! If you paid via PayPal, which I hope you did, I would immediately notify PayPal of this issue and let them intervene for you. Go to the Resolution Center. IF you paid by Credit Card then call your bank or card issuer.

Maverik_X

Apr 30, 2015
Utah
plus.google.com
Whoa! That raises RED FLAGS big time! If you paid via PayPal, which I hope you did, I would immediately notify PayPal of this issue and let them intervene for you. Go to the Resolution Center. IF you paid by Credit Card then call your bank or card issuer.
Issue was resoved a while ago, the merchant services is not processing payments he said. I'm pretty sure Chanlor Lami has his stuff in the mail. I'm sure if you message him he will say the same.

Maverik_X

Apr 30, 2015
Utah
plus.google.com
I have sold ecig MODS and RTAs on Ebay... the key is to put in a GIANT FONT-sized disclaimer statement.
You MUST STATE the product has no tobacco or nicotine included or associated with it. This vendor must have been new at post these type of products on Ebay.
I did not the first two posts I put up for sale and they were yanked, but only after I already had sold the items. ;-)
I think alot of has to do with competiers reporting their competion. think about it. almost 80% of vaping stuff I buy on eBay gets removed and then I can't track it, It Really Irritates the .... of me. eBay is redic for vaping gear anymore as they are so on board with the FDA & ban happy etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread