Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Can tootle puffers use nickel wire? I understand nickel builds require too much air. :D

Hey Katya, how's it going
bye.gif

I think it's all about the right wire size for the power you want to vape at and weather or not you want temperature sensing. Wire material doesn't seem to change that much, at least not that I've found yet. I think Bikenstein can give you more info on it ;)

A proper tootle puffer's build for a Lemo: Kanthal wire 28 or 29 AWG, 2 mm or 2.5 mm ID (max), 10/9 and 9/8 wraps, (1.5-1.7 Ω). AFC turned way down. :lol:

You know, that was pretty much my first build on the Lemo, but I used fewer wraps on a bigger pin. It was good at quite low power. Then of course I opened up the airflow and upped the power and it became more my type of vape :pervy:

I'm really enjoying it now. I've been using RDAs for a long time and this is my favorite tank out of three that I've tried lately.

Internal: Who let him in? He's not a tootle puffer.
wink.gif

Oh no, I've been caught :shock:

JC_run.gif

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Blister packing tootle puffers :thumb:

KAT! Shall we add t-shirts to our wristband orders??? ;-)

They have a drop down box of all the countries and we are not one of them. That's ok shipping to Australia is super expensive (ask Kat & DP) and I have more than enough tootle toys to play with at the moment. :p I need more hands to hold them.

XX, dahlink - you wish me to order something up for you, since I still have to re-ship your tootle-puffin' cartomizers anyway? It's an option. Lemmeknow.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
KAT! Shall we add t-shirts to our wristband orders??? ;-)

XX, dahlink - you wish me to order something up for you, since I still have to re-ship your tootle-puffin' cartomizers anyway? It's an option. Lemmeknow.

That's sweet of you but I am playing with crafting a new XX clearo/carto for my tanks and that's keeping me busy. So I don't need anything,

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
That's sweet of you but I am playing with crafting a new XX clearo/carto for my tanks and that's keeping me busy. So I don't need anything,

Good! And thanks. Just making sure.

Craft away. I'm going walkabout.... :cool:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Vapin mod, flashlight, fm radio, and an mp3 player! Comes with an earphone and 1.4 gig memory card. Only 49.17 shipped......:)
1817200-10.jpg

It would make a good disguise if vaping paraphernalia were illegal. I would love a wrap for my little plastic box mods that make them look more like garage remotes.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Hmmm ... tell me more XX ;)

I have a lot large collection of elegance tanks and I made a piece that allows me to use aspire coils in them. I am still tinkering with the connection of the coil to the tube. This prototype works but is too big and displaces too much Eliquid.

Hi GT just realised it was you. I don't have pics of the little one but I cut down the little white one and it locks properly. I used the extension piece in the cap and it just clicks into the tube. :D I am really close. This is the original pic.

bc3d958481c7f81bc07cb87408439537.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread