• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
SVB home safe :)

Nice quick turn around then :thumb:
:rules: A DNA30 Zero off the UKV classies
Zero1.jpg
Zero2.jpg

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Yes, I have the 2 day pass, there is a meet up in the Hand & Flower which opens at 08:00 on the Saturday (it's at the top of the road that leads up from the Station)

Enjoy:)

Looks like the AWT's have overtaken the Sammys.
Tracking shows as left Malmo,Sweden.Yesterday:thumb:

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Re Chefs anyone tried the following:
Capella French Toast, Chefs Choice Jam Roly Poly & The Rebranded Cannoli - they're in my wishlist
Out of them bob, i have the Jam Roly Poly ! Not too bad, but if i make it again i think i would go a touch higher with the concentrate. I would give it 7/10 as i made it the first time, at chefs recommended %

Reactions: Bobw1951

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Could be the equipment difference - they were using RDAs on mech mods, so probably getting a much bigger hit than you were getting, I just tried the Creamy Hazelnut Roulade and it was really nice in my Doge RDA at about 70w - definitely going to try it in a Subtank to see the difference.
Do Chefs make them up themselves from a concentrate, maybe that makes a difference, because they had the ones direct from the States.
I get plenty of flavour though from all my other favourites, and some brands really are too weakly flavoured for my taste.
Seeing these come in the branded glass bottles, I'm not sure as to whether Chefs use a concentrate or just buy ready made bottles.
Moose seem to have an erratic method of production - the Almond Bar was supposed to be 3mg VG, but on the Moose website, it states they don't produce it anymore ...that suggests to me that because Chefs thought theirs as VG, it came ready bottled.

I'm using a moose juice now it's the blueberry yoghurt flavour.
I saw that on the Moose website a while back.

I've found with most reviews,mainly hardware,i only watch the first half.After that they just go into repeat mode and waffle.
Don't know why they seem to think it has to be longer than necessary - their reviews would be very popular if they got to the point and gave all the relevant facts. Perhaps they just like the sound of their own voices :laugh:

Just put my 3mg 20/80vg Creamy Hazelnut Roulade in my spare Subtank with the stock 0.5 OCC @ 25w and I'm getting a really nice creamy nutty flavour, no throat problems apart from the usual congestion with high VG juices, I was going to order some more last night but it appears that the coupon code was a single use one only, so either I use one of the regular codes or wait until the end of the month, they'd run out of a couple that I wanted anyway, will wait and see when they get them back in, email requested.
Does that apply to both codes: you can only use one or the other once?

Football & Cricket are the worst for that - another good reason not to watch them
Most annoying is switching on to watch something only to find them still holding a PM over the event that's just ended ..and running over so long the original scheduled programme doesn't get shown!

Re Chefs anyone tried the following:
Capella French Toast, Chefs Choice Jam Roly Poly & The Rebranded Cannoli - they're in my wish list
I haven't tried any of of those ..got the Roly Poly, but not made any yet - someone here has though and they found it rather good!

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Atty aswell Bob,does look like a steal.

Eggactly - must go back and tag that message so ian sees it.

EDIT: did you watch the vid, I don't get anywhere near that amount of clouds with my squonkers, unless it was the juice he was using, all mine are 50/50 or less VG

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
EDIT: did you watch the vid, I don't get anywhere near that amount of clouds with my squonkers, unless it was the juice he was using, all mine are 50/50 or less VG

Yep! Did think he was chucking them out.
Does your Eden squonk not produce? Seemed good,on Todd's vids.

Reactions: Bobw1951

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Yep! Did think he was chucking them out.
Does your Eden squonk not produce? Seemed good,on Todd's vids.

If you mean my Darwin Squonk³ then it has a 60/40 juice and yes it produces but not as much as that, even my Laik which has Accies Ambrosia in it 20/80, I can only get about half that much, think they may have been using 10/90 or 100% VG - can't try it in the Darwin until I empty the bottle and it takes me a long time to do that :laugh:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Reactions: Brynglas

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Cheers Bob.
On the Planet but not FB.

Okay, this is from the FB page:

If you would like to order a Squonk³ please complete the google form linked below and post and I will add you onto the list. The form will open at 7PM Sunday 10th.

https://docs.google.com/…/1kj_QrP-EBZN6Rkjn2f2dQS…/viewform…

This will be first come first served, the Squonk³s will be sold in the order I receive completed forms after 7PM (UK) on Sunday 10th May 2015. Google forms time stamps all submissions in case I receive multiple orders for the same one.
Please don’t send me messages before then asking to order one of these boxes.

How long will it take to get your Squonk³?
I am planning to complete this list over the next 8-10Weeks.
My aim is to complete and send out one per week. I have a job too! So my time making Mods is limited.
I plan to be sending the first from this list out in the next couple of weeks.

Reactions: Brynglas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread