My first go at mixing...Mothers Milk Clone...Lets start with a question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what I used...pretty well right on man..This is my clone..I've posted it all over internet as of yesterday...let me know what u think...

*Base Info*
-------------------------------------------------------
* PG40/VG60
* 12mg Nicotine

**juice Name "cLoUd MiLk"**
* Capella Cake Batter 3%
* Capella Sweet Strawberry 15%
* Flavor West Bavarian Cream 3.5%
* TFA Ethyl Maltol 1.5%
* FA Smooth 1%
* FA Magic Mask or vape Wizard 1%

see info bellow....
__________________________________________________ ________________
bEtTeR tHaN mOtHeR's MiLk.....We Bring you... "**cLoUd MiLk**" by X2
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mix in small beaker with milk frother and let set until bubbles clear..froth again..let set until bubbles clear....(Two Froths and clearings approx 30-45 minutes apart to allow to clear) ..froth again...Then bottle and soak in hot water bath until the bubbles clear on the last froth..remove from water..shake like hell while its thin.. ,,store.. shake twice a day for a few days to a week to steep...When it turns Amber...Enjoy!
Formulated By X Squared ("X2")
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Reactions: jrick53

whiteweazel21

Jan 16, 2015
I'm patiently awaiting my DIY supplies and am thinking of trying my shot at a clone. I will need to order more flavors...

I just finished my first 30ml of Mother's Milk, and inhaled some good old diacetyl lol. Anyway, I heard a few people say the taste has changed -- and I might agree. I see most people cloning with high % of strawberry, but I just barely taste strawberry if almost at all. It's just the slightest hint of strawberry...

Based on my taste and available flavorings, he is a list of flavors I taste that seem to be non-existent in these clone replicas:

Honey (tastes like milk with honey)
Cinnamon (it's rounded out, but it's definitely there, maybe the full flavor profile is masked with something like a Graham cracker)
Milk/diary (obvious, but most people using various creams. Most names have the name for a reason, easy clue..)
Yellow cake/Pound Cake, as above I see cake batter, which may also be good.
Condensed Milk - definitely, it is a baby milk too.

I will try some of the previous clones adding and modifying with my observations to see if I can get close myself. I am with you guys though, more strawberry=better, but maybe not THAT much..

Last edited:

Friscoweather

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
Texas
I'm patiently awaiting my DIY supplies and am thinking of trying my shot at a clone. I will need to order more flavors...

I just finished my first 30ml of Mother's Milk, and inhaled some good old diacetyl lol. Anyway, I heard a few people say the taste has changed -- and I might agree. I see most people cloning with high % of strawberry, but I just barely taste strawberry if almost at all. It's just the slightest hint of strawberry...

Based on my taste and available flavorings, he is a list of flavors I taste that seem to be non-existent in these clone replicas:

Honey (tastes like milk with honey)
Cinnamon (it's rounded out, but it's definitely there, maybe the full flavor profile is masked with something like a Graham cracker)
Milk/diary (obvious, but most people using various creams. Most names have the name for a reason, easy clue..)
Yellow cake/Pound Cake, as above I see cake batter, which may also be good.
Condensed Milk - definitely, it is a baby milk too.

I will try some of the previous clones adding and modifying with my observations to see if I can get close myself. I am with you guys though, more strawberry=better, but maybe not THAT much..
Not all flavors taste like their names when blended. I think my version is pretty close. Give it a shot and let us know what you come up with. [emoji4]

whiteweazel21

Jan 16, 2015
Not all flavors taste like their names when blended. I think my version is pretty close. Give it a shot and let us know what you come up with. [emoji4]

They really have to make it difficult huh!? I jest. I'll give yours a try, need to order some of those flavors -- cheers. Also...are there any good plain strawberry milk mixes in here somewhere? I'm guessing not haha:blush:

whiteweazel21

Jan 16, 2015
Here's my recipe for MM.
The Flavor Apprentice Flavoring Thread - Page 573

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Holy F...this recipe is really, really close. I made 3 substitutions, 2 minor and 1 major (CAP NY Cheesecake vs LA) and it is really almost spot on. Will try ordering the remaining flavors, but either sold out or not stocked thus far. Great job and thanks Frisco!

Edit: Also should be fun to play with!

Last edited:

Friscoweather

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
Texas
Holy F...this recipe is really, really close. I made 3 substitutions, 2 minor and 1 major (CAP NY Cheesecake vs LA) and it is really almost spot on. Will try ordering the remaining flavors, but either sold out or not stocked thus far. Great job and thanks Frisco!

Edit: Also should be fun to play with!
Thank you. I'm glad you like it. [emoji4]

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
Here is what I used...pretty well right on man..This is my clone..I've posted it all over internet as of yesterday...let me know what u think...

*Base Info*
* PG40/VG60
* 12mg Nicotine

**Juice Name "cLoUd MiLk"**
* Capella Cake Batter 3%
* Capella Sweet Strawberry 15%
* Flavor West Bavarian Cream 3.5%
* TFA Ethyl Maltol 1.5%
* FA Smooth 1%
* FA Magic Mask or Vape Wizard 1%

see info bellow....
bEtTeR tHaN mOtHeR's MiLk.....We Bring you... "**cLoUd MiLk**" by X2
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mix in small beaker with milk frother and let set until bubbles clear..froth again..let set until bubbles clear....(Two Froths and clearings approx 30-45 minutes apart to allow to clear) ..froth again...Then bottle and soak in hot water bath until the bubbles clear on the last froth..remove from water..shake like hell while its thin.. ,,store.. shake twice a day for a few days to a week to steep...When it turns Amber...Enjoy!
Formulated By X Squared ("X2")
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just bought all of what you have here..... I'm going to make it in a couple days .... Has anyone else tried this?

Igor Novak

Account closed on request
Apr 20, 2015
9% capella sweet strawberry
5% capella marshmellow
4% sweet cream tfa
4% capella vanilla custard
4% capella french vanilla
4% vanilla swirl tfa
1.5% capella new york cheese cake

Hot bath, vigorous shake and steep with cap open for a 3-5 days....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So after trying 25 clones of mothers milk and each and every one from this thread i can say that this guy have spot on recipe.
I didn't have capella french vanilla and capella marshmallow so i put in recipe same from TFA, but recipe is still spot on. i order everything from capella so i will try that. So my conclusion is that Mothers milk don't have anything with ripe strawberry and that pip probably using capella as 99% of their flavors.

RainZG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2015
Croatia, Europe
So after trying 25 clones of mothers milk and each and every one from this thread i can say that this guy have spot on recipe.
I didn't have capella french vanilla and capella marshmallow so i put in recipe same from TFA, but recipe is still spot on. i order everything from capella so i will try that. So my conclusion is that Mothers milk don't have anything with ripe strawberry and that pip probably using capella as 99% of their flavors.

I have tried this recipe, but with TPA flavors. Far away from original MM. As well, there is no even a hint of french vanilla in original MM.
But regardless, it is very good all day vape

Igor Novak

Apr 20, 2015
I have tried this recipe, but with TPA flavors. Far away from original MM. As well, there is no even a hint of french vanilla in original MM.
But regardless, it is very good all day vape
Sorry to say man, but TPA strawberry don't have anything with Capella Strawberry, only thing they have same, is Strawberry in their name, so i suggest you to buy Capella Flavors. Like i said this is 99,9 of Mothers Milk. I buy to this day at least 50 bottles of Mothers Milk so i think i know what i am talking about. The more i use TFA the more i find it is inconsistent garbage compere to Capella. I have now two Dragonfruit that are totally different. I have to put double % from one compere to other bottle. I spend till now 150€ on TFA flavors and only 20€ on Capella and those 20€ from Capella gave my better results. So i am really close to trow all my TFA in garbage.
I am not only one that saying this, here is a man that buying flavors on liters ,man that know what he saying.Big Lou East Cost. Time is:33minutes 22second

O, and i would really like to try other recipes from guy that made this clone because it seems he really knows what he is doing. So Calcobra98 please share some more!!!!

Last edited:

RainZG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2015
Croatia, Europe
I will order Capella flavors to test this as I am interested into it.
BTW, I have my mothers milk(original) at home, it is steeping for 2 months now and taste is completely different then when it was bought. Vanilla custard flavor is not present at all anymore.
It was stored in dark place, room temp, closed.
Did you experience the same?

PS Lijep pozdrav :)

Igor Novak

Apr 20, 2015
Yes mothers milk changing flavor on daily bases, BUT what ever flavor break through it is still premium e-juice and this recipe is same, premium recipe.
I have now one bottle of Mothers milk in my drawer, in dark and it is there one month. It still have plastic seal. I am now in process of testing my DIY juice, so i will not open it another month. But till now i always vaped it when i bought it. So this will be my first two months of mothers milk steeping.
Something happened to me today, which make me question my decision.
I opened today Alpha vape Sweet tooth after one month and it was so bitter that i couldn't vape it and that is one of my favorite sweet vape. What i did was shake it like crazy for five minutes and now is everything ABOUT same as it was. SO, Alpha vape is full of sugar which drops on bottom of bottle.
Now i have feeling that flavors are not bond together like they was, so my conclusion after today is that steeping for over one month doesn't have to be best solution for every e-juice. In future Sweet tooth is going immediately in my kayfun.
Vidim da si iz Zagreba, ja sam sa Hvara.
Kako se ovdje PM. Jel mi možeš poslati jednu poruku.

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England

Just have a quick question as I'm new to DIY - the post quoted as being the closest MM clone has flavours that add up 31.5%

Of all the posts I've looked at 20% is quoted at the top end of flavours so am I reading this wrong or are the totals at 31.5% correct?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Igor Novak

Apr 20, 2015
Yes the total flavor is 31.5 and if you want you can try to lower 1% on every flavor, but i will not bother.
This 20% which is all over the web should not have to be law.
Zoochberry Cream which is also very good recipe is 25%
e-Liquid Calculator:: DIY Zoochberry Cream

You have Dragons Blood clone which is also premium recipe and it is only 21%
By the way i steeped this mothers milk recipe 20 day, but i also believe you can vape it after 7, but i didn't try it after 7 days.

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
Yes the total flavor is 31.5 and if you want you can try to lower 1% on every flavor, but i will not bother.
This 20% which is all over the web should not have to be law.
Zoochberry Cream which is also very good recipe is 25%
e-Liquid Calculator:: DIY Zoochberry Cream

You have Dragons Blood clone which is also premium recipe and it is only 21%
By the way i steeped this mothers milk recipe 20 day, but i also believe you can vape it after 7, but i didn't try it after 7 days.

I'm a MM junkie, just ordered all ingredient tonight should receive Saturday so will get straight on to making a batch.

Nearly at the end of two of the limited edition, also yesterday received 50ml of the standard again as I didn't think the limited edition was that different, seems the extra cost was paying for them to steep, a nice box and black bottle anyway I'm very excited about trying this one.

In going to stick to the plan and make exactly as stated [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread