GotVapes Weekly: Come play with us. New Game every week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I still run XP, I'd like to have something newer.
I had to be drug kicking and screaming into XP from Win 98 but once I got used to it, it was OK. I sure hated having to give XP up when I got my new laptop. I has win 7 on it. Hopefully this one will hold up for a very long time 'cause from all I've heard, I don't want to be forced into win 8.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I had to be drug kicking and screaming into XP from Win 98 but once I got used to it, it was OK. I sure hated having to give XP up when I got my new laptop. I has win 7 on it. Hopefully this one will hold up for a very long time 'cause from all I've heard, I don't want to be forced into win 8.
Windows 8 is identical to Windows 7 once you get past the funky interface which you can somewhat turn off and ignore. I've been running Windows 8 now for about a year since it first came out and I've had no problems. Beats the pants off of Windows Vista a Windows ME

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
RD 1

We get the whole seasons here in NE. Below zero winters and 100' summers. I love it.
You can have all the below 0 winters you want. I've had enough of them to last me. I like my Oh no there's a bit of frost on the windows of the car winters here.

Reactions: RichJr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread