e-juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

justinlm24

Apr 13, 2015
ohio
I went through a dozen companies before I found mount baker vapor. My only supplier now. They got good variety and great prices. A lot of people have said their juices require a lot of steeping but I've yet to get one that needed it. Happy rancher and ecto cooler are Really good. For those prices you can't go wrong giving them a shot. Can sample a handful of their juices for 20 bucks

callumari

Apr 29, 2015
Tastypuff

Brick and Mortar.
Haha I've just twigged you mean physical shops, I thought bricks and mortar was the name of a shop *facepalm*. Yeah I bought my tank and battery and my first few flavours from a local shop and the guys in there seem really helpful and have pointed me in the right direction with a lot of my questions

Ohm Gnome

Apr 27, 2015
Douglasville Ga
I recently discovered Cyclops Vapor. Their Colossus is one of my favorite juices of all time. Their Artemis is very good too. If you haven't tried Cuttwood you should. Pretty much every one of theirs is good like Unicorn Milk, Sugar Drizzle. Cosmic Fog Milk and Honey is really good. Lot of Space Jam juices Pluto in particular

Reactions: callumari
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread