Status
Not open for further replies.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I'm glad to hear everything went well for your FIL, James.

I'd be beyond frustrated PD. Maybe you'll have more answers soon. I hope so.

I survived work today. The schnauzer that I did did not get finished. I did all of the body but when I got to his head and face he started snarling and snapping at me. I tried for a few minutes more but he wasn't having it and I prefer not to get bit. He went back in the kennel and I told the owner that I'm sorry but the dog was trying to bite. She seemed to be understanding about it. The other two dogs did fine. One was a toy poodle, The owner, a man, told me to do anything I could do to make it look like a boy dog, The dog is female. :facepalm: I ended up cutting the topknot shorter than usual and left a mustache. I'm guessing that is what he wanted. On the way home I spent a small fortune picking up prescriptions at Target.

Hubby is home. :w00t:

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Oh ugh Bamrz. I hate when people think yelling is going to change things. NO. The answer is NO.

I'm done freaking out. As I can't get them redone, I've resorted to using a sharpie to line out the hours on the day we are actually closed. Everything else says we are closed on Mondays, so I'm just removing Monday from the hours on the brochure. 500 times. blech. Luckily it's white lettering on a chocolate background, so the sharpie doesn't look too horrid. I wonder if they make brown sharpies?

*dashes off to Amazon to look*

Reactions: Bamrz

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
mmmm. Wine Festival. Too bad those are nonexistant in Utah.

That's just sad. This one is a Wine Fiesta. And should be lots of fun. Tasting, snacks, dancing and live music. I'm excited.

Edit: Too bad I can't partake. I'm a sponsor. boo hiss.

Last edited:

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Good evening. The first day of AAMVA Certified Commercial Examiner recert Was very interesting. According to AAMVA standards we're going to have a lot of sites that wont be able to do CDL testing. Not enough space for the skills testing. The new test will be 2 hours long instead of one. The pre trip inspection has been expanded. Going to be very interesting in July when it goes into effect.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Mornin' Posse!

I got to ride this bike today!!! Of course, I got caught in heavy traffic and my 35 minute drive turned into an hour.... Yep. Nearly a half hour late to work this morning. :facepalm: At least its a half day, I can enjoy the ride home without too much traffic.

My mom is back in town! I'm going to stop by and visit on the way home.

FIL was able to go home last night. After his prostate surgery a few months ago, he's been having issues relieving his bladder, and they wouldnt let him leave until he went. They had to get a urologist called in for a catheter. But, he's back home.

Yesterday's deliveries were relatively light, so I have enough to keep me busy, but not too much that will fall behind.

I'm glad to hear everything went well for your FIL, James.

I'd be beyond frustrated PD. Maybe you'll have more answers soon. I hope so.

I survived work today. The schnauzer that I did did not get finished. I did all of the body but when I got to his head and face he started snarling and snapping at me. I tried for a few minutes more but he wasn't having it and I prefer not to get bit. He went back in the kennel and I told the owner that I'm sorry but the dog was trying to bite. She seemed to be understanding about it. The other two dogs did fine. One was a toy poodle, The owner, a man, told me to do anything I could do to make it look like a boy dog, The dog is female. :facepalm: I ended up cutting the topknot shorter than usual and left a mustache. I'm guessing that is what he wanted. On the way home I spent a small fortune picking up prescriptions at Target.

Hubby is home. :w00t:
Like for the FIL comment. Like for the hubby home.... Not liking the rest.

My new brochures came in. With the wrong hours. :facepalm: Other than that, they turned out awesome.

Time to go check on the remaining chicks.
Not liking that either...

Ouch FV. The website for our PO has the wrong hours for passports on the weekends. And every week we get at least one customer that thinks yelling at us about it will let them get their passport processed an hour after we've closed out the computer. :(
Or that.

Oh ugh Bamrz. I hate when people think yelling is going to change things. NO. The answer is NO.

I'm done freaking out. As I can't get them redone, I've resorted to using a sharpie to line out the hours on the day we are actually closed. Everything else says we are closed on Mondays, so I'm just removing Monday from the hours on the brochure. 500 times. blech. Luckily it's white lettering on a chocolate background, so the sharpie doesn't look too horrid. I wonder if they make brown sharpies?

*dashes off to Amazon to look*
Or that....

mmmm. Wine Festival. Too bad those are nonexistant in Utah.
No way I can like that...

However, I will say that I'm looking forward to three festivals this year. First is the NC Livermush festival. I know some of you just gagged... :D The second is the Greek Festival. Awesome food at that one. And the piece de resistance... The 1st annual BACON FEST!!!! :drool:

That's just sad. This one is a Wine Fiesta. And should be lots of fun. Tasting, snacks, dancing and live music. I'm excited.

Edit: Too bad I can't partake. I'm a sponsor. boo hiss.
Not liking that because of the last part.

Good evening. The first day of AAMVA Certified Commercial Examiner recert Was very interesting. According to AAMVA standards we're going to have a lot of sites that wont be able to do CDL testing. Not enough space for the skills testing. The new test will be 2 hours long instead of one. The pre trip inspection has been expanded. Going to be very interesting in July when it goes into effect.
Not gonna like that either....

Sheesh.... too much not liking this morning.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
My internet and cell service went out late yesterday afternoon and stayed out for most of the evening. It's strange that they both went out at the same time. Alex was not a happy camper since he couldn't get on the computer. Hubby and I were perfectly fine sitting here in the quiet. Since we only use the Roku for tv we didn't have tv service either with the internet down. Suits me fine. I'll sit here all day and not watch a bit of tv.

This afternoon I have a hair appointment. It grows out pretty quick with it being so short now. Alex is supposed to be cleaning the kitchen but I think he went to his room to brood. At his doctor appointment this morning the doctor challenged him to stay off electronics for 3 days straight and he'd give him $100! If he doesn't then he owes the doctor $20. He spends waaaayyy too much time on the computer.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
My internet and cell service went out late yesterday afternoon and stayed out for most of the evening. It's strange that they both went out at the same time. Alex was not a happy camper since he couldn't get on the computer. Hubby and I were perfectly fine sitting here in the quiet. Since we only use the Roku for tv we didn't have tv service either with the internet down. Suits me fine. I'll sit here all day and not watch a bit of tv.

This afternoon I have a hair appointment. It grows out pretty quick with it being so short now. Alex is supposed to be cleaning the kitchen but I think he went to his room to brood. At his doctor appointment this morning the doctor challenged him to stay off electronics for 3 days straight and he'd give him $100! If he doesn't then he owes the doctor $20. He spends waaaayyy too much time on the computer.
We started to have problems with the kids on the Wii... I dont mind if they play on it if its a rainy day, but when I come home on a beautiful afternoon with blue skies and wonderful temps, I get mad if theyre on that thing. They're now grounded from it until the next rainy day. It drives me bonkers for them to keep themselves cooped up inside when the weather is this nice. We have a 15' trampoline that took me three days to put back together and had to order a new pad for it. I just hauled the 250 pound basketball goal from the other house. We have a dog that loves to play outside. They arent very happy with me, but I dont care. Get your butts out there. Bicycle. Basketball. Football. Trampoline. Softball. I dont care. As long as they arent inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread