Molehill Mountain Art - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Got the Cooper Vein, Pg 456, post 9108, in today! :w00t: The white has tiny glitter in it, the copper glistens when turned, and the black in the picture is actually a dark grey inside light but a deep dark teal in sunlight! Got just that colored glass. I've set it up right now on the bronze PV with Tatroe brass rings on top of a red glass with juice in it that makes it look kind of orangy. :wub: Think it will look equally beautiful on the white, metallic green and gun metal PV's . Another tip that will make me take at least 1/2 hr. to make up my mind from the choices I have for matching! :facepalm: Another good thing is that a guy can use this one too........;)

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Same here Chooch, my Antique came in today, paired it with my Reo silver vain, it looks fantastic and it goes with everything, love the bottle green peeking through here and there.:hubba::wub:
I LOVE my Silver Vein REO, don't you think it's just the coolest color? It looks so damn slick, and when the light hits it, oooo perrrdy

BTW, I demand pics, NAOH!!! ;)

THE WGU CLUB
Card Carrying Member/Co-Founder

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
I LOVE my Silver Vein REO, don't you think it's just the coolest color? It looks so damn slick, and when the light hits it, oooo perrrdy

BTW, I demand pics, NAOH!!! ;)

THE WGU CLUB
Card Carrying Member/Co-Founder

Would not want to disappoint :)

WbEjXvg.jpg

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Thanks for the input Killowatt and Sedge! Appreciate it. :)
Kayte, totally understand what Doug is going thru! Even an e roll doesn't do it! But maybe a cinnamon stick?
I was sooo tempted by the e-roll when they first came out. Must be getting old. I had forgotten all about them. :laugh:

I think we've decided to just abandon the idea of sub ohm'ing it for awhile. We're both pretty content so probably shouldn't mess that up. LOL

Angel - did you get your toothache taken care of?
KS - hope yours gets taken care of sooner rather than later. Love the chicken video! :laugh:
Chooch - 85 already?? Ugh. I don't get along well with heat. We're still enjoying cool and a little rain. I think that's supposed to change tomorrow... but not to 85. I hope!

We managed to get ourselves submerged in special orders again.... which is why you haven't seen tips this week.
:glug:
Hopefully we can get them taken care of fast and get back on track soon.:banana:
I'll have new tip makin' toys to play with tomorrow. :w00t: :p

inbetweendays

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2015
Central Florida
Hey all, just checkin in to say hi. Sounds like everyone is doing well...well except for KS' tooth. Sorry to hear about the root canal. I'm a big chicken when it comes to dental work, but like it was said, the technology is much better now and you should be fine. Hugs.

Love everyone's new tip pics! Got my Holographic Pearl today! Woot! :w00t:

holographicpearl_zpsr5rbgtwk.jpg

Hope everyone has a great evening!

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
The house manages to stay cool inside until late afternoon then it gets rather stuffy and then we turn on the A/C so we can sleep cool at night which was a "must" when I was having hot flashes and trouble sleeping. Hubby was at work and youngest at school during the day so they were "safe", but during evening they made sure A/C was set on "artic"! LOL

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Thank you, Splat, for the kind praise and not "nicking" me for my techno phobia. I'm going to have to relearn how to transfer a pic from one page to another here just when I thought I was getting the hang of it and becoming a "nerd". Ha!

Inbe, isn't that just a "flashy" tip! I mean NO BODY can miss seeing a holographic even in dim places. I call it my "Waving Tip"......Watch their eyes follow. Teehee!

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
Chooch I remember the day's all to well when I had no clue and the children would stand somewhere in the back of the room snickering and watching mom struggle to get the mouse under control.Times change, today I get a call MOM whats wrong with my computer, can you fix this?;)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Inbe, you could be collecting jewelry. Did that for awhile. This is much less expensive, more useful,......and funner! :)

Ha! Splat, not a chance my kids would ask me. They're already 4-5 computers, ipads, etc. and programs ahead of me........BUT they do ask me for my gravy recipe. :)

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
Hahaha Inbe. Enough of those. My husband hasn't said anything but, oh that's a pretty one. He knows better and I think he's just so glad I'm not smoking, it doesn't matter. He's the one who pushed me to buy my second REO. I pushed myself on the next one and will do it again on the Woodvil sale. :). Enough of those, indeed!! He has no idea how much gear some people have. It's way more than I do. Like Kayte and Doug, I'm leaving the sub-ohming to the masters. My happy place is single coil at about 1.2.

Nice tips you guys got! I have one like the Antique but can't remember what it was called. I really like the holographic and hope there are many more of those coming up! Oh, Kaaaayte.

darksparkle13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
kansas city, mo
:drool:Inbe I am swooning over that holographic what a looker you got there!
What do you think Kayte? Maybe a bit taller? Oh and some glowing in the dark stuff? So it can beautiful in the light and the dark! You should name it gothic bubblegum hahahahah just for little old me!

Chooch you crack me up!

Dale what lovely flowers you have there

:thumbs:

Hugs everyone just got off work and am beat....

I don't want to jinx it but I have an interview on Monday new company not sure I will fit in but hey if they don't like me for me then I will stay where I am!

Anyway better get going! :wub:

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
I,m kind of glad there aren't that many tips being posted, I can't control myself when they go up, so I have a chance when the Woodvils go on sale I might have a slim chance of purchasing one.
I have to admit since I got the Reo I haven't touched my other mods, all I use is the squonkers.:blush: Plus I would dearly like to add a silver hammertone.:hubba:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Ms.Cruzer, like your husband, mine does the same. Even tho the savings haven't materialized like he calculated, he calls the extra expeditures "entertainment". LOL Whatever keeps me happy, he's all for........AND I've shown him pictures of some rather large collections people have posted on ECF. I share, he gets to participate and has his very own vaping gear.....PLUS new power tools! Think mutual bribery going on here. Ha! :)

inbetweendays

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2015
Central Florida
:drool:Inbe I am swooning over that holographic what a looker you got there!
What do you think Kayte? Maybe a bit taller? Oh and some glowing in the dark stuff? So it can beautiful in the light and the dark! You should name it gothic bubblegum hahahahah just for little old me!

Chooch you crack me up!

Dale what lovely flowers you have there

:thumbs:

Hugs everyone just got off work and am beat....

I don't want to jinx it but I have an interview on Monday new company not sure I will fit in but hey if they don't like me for me then I will stay where I am!

Anyway better get going! :wub:

YES! YES! Glow in the dark! I'm with you, Sparkle...I'll go for anything with "gothic" in the name! :cool: Wishing you lots of luck and some "say all the right things" vibes for your interview!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread