Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here!:)

For all things DIY head on over to the DIY ELiquid Forum. You will not be able to post there until you get in your first 5 posts and the servers update at :25 past the hour. Lots of great info in all the "stickies"

Recommended Reading For People New to DYI

For a juice mixing calculator consider using eJuiceMeUp

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf. Nice to meet you and so glad you are here. Did not take me long to get into the whole DIY. As far as tips, I like to use Vaping Zone's Gourmet and Super Concentrated flavorings. You use 1-3% in a mix instead of 15-20%. I find it more economical and I have been really pleased with all that I have tried. I like to start out with a lower percentage in a small tester if it is a flavoring I have never tried. You can even do a tester without nic and see where it needs to be adjusted. Make sure you keep really good notes somewhere.

Have fun and happy mixing to you.
Laie_62B.gif

Thomas Feltham

May 6, 2015
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf. Nice to meet you and so glad you are here. Did not take me long to get into the whole DIY. As far as tips, I like to use Vaping Zone's Gourmet and Super Concentrated flavorings. You use 1-3% in a mix instead of 15-20%. I find it more economical and I have been really pleased with all that I have tried. I like to start out with a lower percentage in a small tester if it is a flavoring I have never tried. You can even do a tester without nic and see where it needs to be adjusted. Make sure you keep really good notes somewhere.

Have fun and happy mixing to you.
Laie_62B.gif
Thanks a lot :) i'll give it a go and hopefully can produce some good juice!

Reactions: Rat2chat2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread