Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I did my first test of that Deluxe TDM; using 6% of the TDM; it's not bad at all, but it's odd because I can *smell* the chocolate, but not really taste it; it actually tastes more like tobacco than anything else, but not unpleasantly. A very weak mix like that might become my new palate-rester. But I'm going to keep playing with it, because I do see a lot of potential with this TDM, mixing in a tiny amount of Coffee tobacco, Sweet Cream, and just a touch of sweetener; I might be able to come up with a smoky tobacco sort of ejuice that won't gunk as badly as my current "Smocha" which uses Coffee Tobacco, Cappucino, and VA TA, along with TFA Dbl Choc-Clear and Vanilla Swirl.

Andria

Reactions: JD1

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
cool - you need to let us know what you think about it Jimi !!! I heard today that there are more new flavors coming this week for testing from inawera - I will update you as well with my review - have a great day out there everybody !!!
Sounds great BT. I definitely will. I haven't ordered the butter and maple syrup just yet. Need to try the Waffle as a standalone first. Is it 4pm yet ? :D

Reactions: BTHUNDER

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Just added 5 drops of Waffle to 10 ml of Power Smoke Base 12 mg. Passerbyeus is 100% correct. I had never had a waffle flavor with this kind of accuracy before. When she explained warm waffle. I was like how can it taste warm ? Well it does :D This really does taste like a golden brown waffle that came right off the iron. The crispiness outside taste is right on the money. Then that fluffiness on the inside is just perfect. The finish just makes my lips smack. Its actually filling feeling. It just tastes like I'm eating a waffle. Absolutely incredible. There is a lot we can do with this one. Now I need to find some good additions. But, I could vape this all day, or until I just get too full. :D

Art Mustel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
Just added 5 drops of Waffle to 10 ml of Power Smoke Base 12 mg. Passerbyeus is 100% correct. I had never had a waffle flavor with this kind of accuracy before. When she explained warm waffle. I was like how can it taste warm ? Well it does :D This really does taste like a golden brown waffle that came right off the iron. The crispiness outside taste is right on the money. Then that fluffiness on the inside is just perfect. The finish just makes my lips smack. Its actually filling feeling. It just tastes like I'm eating a waffle. Absolutely incredible. There is a lot we can do with this one. Now I need to find some good additions. But, I could vape this all day, or until I just get too full. :D
What about Blueberry and Waffle? Or Maple and waffle, or Honey and Waffle, or...?
I am sure Jimi will do some magic here...:)

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
That sounds soo good JImi! I was going to wait to order and see if the Blackberry that I've been wishing for gets rolled out to the public. It's going to be hard to wait. lol
It sure is Rebecca :) I've already vaped up 4 ml of it Lol I'm just using my Provari Cyclone with it too. The flavor hasn't faded at all. I can't wait for the Blackberry myself. I already want more new flavors. My last order was very light. I couldn't think because the Waffle had me excited. :)

Reactions: glasseye

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Well it looks like I need to get some Waffle's. :)

Now I need to figure out what else to order from them. :unsure:
I just tasted a drop of the Black Cherry for Pipe. I thought Black Cherry Tobacco was good. This blows it away. I'm going to steep it for awhile for the tobacco to fully develop. I want to kick myself for not ordering more pipe flavors. I also ordered Eggnog which the aroma is packed full of rum. Not that imitation type rum. This stuff smells like Bacardi 151 ! I'm gonna love this one for sure. :) Ice Candy smells weird though. I don't know if I'm going to like it. Steeping it for a week, and will try it.

BTHUNDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Scheiblingkirchen, AUSTRIA
I always mix INAWERAs BLUEBERRY & BILBERRY SHISHA Jimi ... for me this works great with adding 0,80 to 1% of menthol (since I am a mentholic :) ) but I can imagine that this combination without the menthol would work great also on the sweet side with waffles :) ... I really enjoyed billberry for its natural "touch" ... and combined with the sweetness of the regular blueberry this one is AWESOME ... for sure always worth more than a try ...

concerning shipping from poland - okay it is almost a neighbouring country but ... they are fast like hell with shipping and what I really like is ... these guys DO communicate !!!!!!

Reactions: Jimi D.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I always mix INAWERAs BLUEBERRY & BILBERRY SHISHA Jimi ... for me this works great with adding 0,80 to 1% of menthol (since I am a mentholic :) ) but I can imagine that this combination without the menthol would work great also on the sweet side with waffles :) ... I really enjoyed billberry for its natural "touch" ... and combined with the sweetness of the regular blueberry this one is AWESOME ... for sure always worth more than a try ...

concerning shipping from poland - okay it is almost a neighbouring country but ... they are fast like hell with shipping and what I really like is ... these guys DO communicate !!!!!!
Thanks for those berry tips. I'll try that ! :)

Reactions: BTHUNDER
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread