• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

vapeabox monthly subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveMc

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
UK
Very impressed with the service from this company. This is the Best of British box, cost £29.95 for 75ml of liquid. I opted for Fruit and Confectionery only. If I'd bought it elsewhere it would have cost £43.46. The eGo was thrown in, they do this for 1st time buyers to encourage vaping and can be used yourself or passed on to someone thinking about joining the vaping scene.
Although it was the Best of British, the juices I received were all from the US. You will receive a selection from around the world, but if UK premium juices at your nic strength are available these will be sent.
I'm very happy with this selection and will be continuing with the monthly subscription.
They have several boxes available, even one that includes mods, drippers, tanks etc...
I'm in no way affiliated with this company, in case anyone was wondering. I found it looking for a zamplebox alternative in the UK, happy I did.

You can find them here:
https://vapeabox.net/
https://www.facebook.com/vapeabox

IMG_0082.jpg
Free First Class Signed for delivery.

IMG_0083.jpg
Inside for the goodies, surprised to see an eGo case there.

IMG_0084.jpg
I wonder what goodies are in here.

IMG_0085.jpg
Presented very well, bottles are inside the pouch and straw added to box to help keep the contents safe.

IMG_0087.jpg
Now for the goodies, from left to right:

COSMIC FOG - KRYPTONITE
My only weakness! A vape that you couldn't put down to save your life, makes Kryptonite true to its name. A sweet and refreshing blend of cool melon paired with your favorite candy, makes a bottle of juice that you'll finish as fast as a speeding bullet.

CUTTWOOD - MONSTER MELONS
Monster Melons is a mouthwatering mixture of Cantaloupe, Papaya and Mango!

Vintage E-Liquids - The Drifter
The Drifter is a blissful mix of succulent tangerines, delicious custard, velvety cream, and a hint of calming vanilla. It's fruity and savory flavor will take you on a journey you will never forget.

Space Jam - Astro
Astro is the fruit vape you've been looking for. A tantalizing granny smith apple on the inhale with strawberries on the exhale.

Virgin Vapor - Organic French Vanilla
This flavor is sweet and creamy with the delightfully distinct taste of French Vanilla!

One more pic to follow...

SteveMc

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
UK
Lol, I'm trying to get my head round that. Surely if you subscribed to the Best Of British, all of the e-liquids should be from the UK & not US ones?

It does say sourced from juices around the world in the description but yeah, thought it odd too.
I contacted them and they try to source quality juices in 15ml glass bottles from UK suppliers and not the plastic ones. Unfortunately there were none in stock for my nic selection [18mg] this time.
I wasn't bothered tbh and was happy with what I got, hopefully I'll get some UK stuff next month, they did ask me if I had any preferences.
The customer service is excellent, exchanged several emails and can't compliment them enough as far as that goes.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Looks good, but i have given up on any monthly subscriptions - they are good value, but i found i ended up vaping juices that just werent cutting the mustard for me and id rather pay the extra and pick the flavours i want. I did enjoy the suprise aspect and the variety though. Perhaps if i get a bit stuck for new juices to try in the future, ill get a couple of months worth from here or ZB again :)

SteveMc

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
UK
IMG_1762.jpg

2nd box, nicely packed as before. The savings on the juices this time were about £10. I also got a Plume Veil RDA clone and an iTaste pouch thrown in for free.
As you can see, only the Vampire Vape bottles are British so maybe calling it Best of British isn't a great idea. That said, happy with the selection and will be continuing with the subscription.

Flavours left to right:-

Vampire Vape - Banana Boat 10ml
Vampire Vape - Sherbert Lemon 10ml
Nick's Blissful Brews - LUSH - 15ml
Suicide Bunny - Derailed 15ml
Clutch Vapors - M.O.A.B. 15ml
Vintage E-Liquids - The Joker 15ml

SteveMc

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
UK
A bit late in posting the 3rd box but here it is:

IMG_2277.jpg

3rd box, nicely packaged as always. A lovely selection of juice totalling a whopping 90ml. Flavours left to right:

Tug Sauce - Late Night 15ml - Vanilla and sweet fruit with a custard undertone

Ruckus Elixirs - GHOST 15ml - A delicious blend of peach, pear and lychee.

The Standard - FrankenVape 30ml - Sweet and Tart Kiwi with a smoothing Marshmallow finish.

Lighthouse Liquids - Fire Island 15ml - A delicious Sugar Cookie with hints of Vanilla and Cinnamon.

Blueprint Vapor - C.R.E.A.M 15ml - Custard

SteveMc

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
UK
4th vapeabox and this time we've really been spoiled.

IMG_2896.jpg

From left to right:

Five Pawns - Lucena 30ml
Capturing characteristics of dark spirits is our spiced rum mixed with a juicy, clingstone white peach. This flavor harmony mimics a peach cobbler with a savory rum reduction, and garnished with a freshly shaved hazelnut.

Mastermind Elixirs - Misfit 30ml
Mixed Fruit & Lemon
A truly curious concoction that blends a wide variety of fruits with sweet, tangy lemon drops. Some say it tastes like fruity cereal with an extra kick, while others find different fruity notes every time they vape this unique e-liquid.

Five Pawns - Grandmaster 30ml
Smooth creamy peanut butter with banana cream and balanced with velvety caramel. Buttery and smooth with a medium bodied throat hit.

SteveMc

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
UK
Many thanks Steve, postie dropped off the bottles this morning, that's another 2 in the collection. I'll let you how I find the juice when I try it.
Great stuff, glad you got the mail OK. If I get any more I'll give you a shout.
Haven't been about for about a week, been busy at home doing bits and bobs.

Reactions: Davantrac

SteveMc

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
UK
5th vapeabox, nice flavours again. :)
From left to right:
Five Pawns - Castle Long 30ML
Our non-barrel aged version is a combination of the dark, refined spirit of Kentucky Bourbon, accented with toasted coconut, roasted almond, Madagascar vanilla bean, and laced with a caramelized brown sugar.
Jackson Vapor - Aqua Dulce 30ML
Crisp, clean, and delicious, Agua Dulce combines a unique blend of papaya, lychee berry, and other tropical fruits that will remain a secret.
ELEMENT E-Liquid - Blueberry 20ML
Creamy yet invigorating blend of sweet blueberries
An irresistibly sweet liquid that perfectly captures the essence of freshly picked blueberries on a bright summer day.

Attachments

• IMG_3752.JPG
    IMG_3752.JPG
    438.7 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: Davantrac

f.virtue

Moved On
Jul 21, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Spam
Status
Not open for further replies.