Questions About New Site Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Just curious - is anyone else having trouble seeing the rewards? I'm logging in as always, but the rewards "thingie" is not showing up. Is this new since the BOGO thing started? I really wanted to try The Cure before I do my as-large-as-I-can afford BOGO, but I'd like to cover the shipping with my rewards, if they still exist.
See the threads named "Rewards". It is under work and will be fixed. :)

balance

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
See the threads named "Rewards". It is under work and will be fixed. :)
I'm glad to hear it will be fixed, but just wanted to note that the Rewards thread seems to say that folks actually see the Rewards thing but it's inaccurate, while I'm not seeing *anything* about the rewards when I log in. I thought it might be related to the "changes" to the website... but hey, whatever. Sorry to bother you. Kinda sad to see that my Golds and Blues are unavailable when I need them, but I'll be sure to double-check that I'm posting in the correct thread next time.
Thanks.

Reactions: DaBucs

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I'm glad to hear it will be fixed, but just wanted to note that the Rewards thread seems to say that folks actually see the Rewards thing but it's inaccurate, while I'm not seeing *anything* about the rewards when I log in. I thought it might be related to the "changes" to the website... but hey, whatever. Sorry to bother you. Kinda sad to see that my Golds and Blues are unavailable when I need them, but I'll be sure to double-check that I'm posting in the correct thread next time.
Thanks.

It wasn't that you are posting in the wrong thread, just wanted you to have the latest information. :thumb:

Send them an email at contact@nicoticket.com to make sure they know your issues too. :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Just curious - is anyone else having trouble seeing the rewards? I'm logging in as always, but the rewards "thingie" is not showing up. Is this new since the BOGO thing started? I really wanted to try The Cure before I do my as-large-as-I-can afford BOGO, but I'd like to cover the shipping with my rewards, if they still exist.

The people who administer our rewards program are going through a huge upgrade. They thought they were hot shots and left it up on my website in the middle of the transition and screwed some up. That said, I've seen the new software in action now and you are going to be impressed - but - it's going to take Loyalis some time to get things updated so please be patient. All of the data that was stored is still there. All of the transactions that take place while the system is down *SHOULD BE LOGGED*. Touch base with us at contact@nicoticket.com if that is *NOT* the case and we will check it, and then send it on to our 3rd party administrator.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
"drip down" menus

arrrggg, aren't you the clever one!
winky willies blue one.gif

Can't speak to the changes, but I do like the site. It's clean, and easy to look at. As I've perused (word of the day) the threads, I just love how everyone at NT is sooooo active here, and really interested in what folks want!! There are a few, but very few who are as involved with their customers as y'all. Huge Kudos to all y'all for that!!!
Yay clapping bravo.gif

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Odd question, but isn't The Cure straight to black label? It's listed on the white label section of the site...

Until we complete the transition to the new labels - we'll keep it white, but it's really black ;0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread