Beadalon Spool Tamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braddahbill

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2012
Hawaii
That looks really neat, but most of my wire is on small spools. The space between the flanges is 7 mm. Could you please measure the width of this thing and let me know if it would fit?

The ones I have are 12.5 mm (blue buckle) 9.0 mm elastic band.

The Stealth vape Ni200 0.32mm - 25M spools are too small to fit

Reactions: Ryedan

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Ryedan, I just checked and they are 9mm (915mm to be exact) They fit nicely on the Temco spools but they are a little tight on the Lightening vapes. I have the 100ft spools.

The ones I have are 12.5 mm (blue buckle) 9.0 mm elastic band.

The Stealth vape Ni200 0.32mm - 25M spools are too small to fit

Thank you both :). I thought they looked too big for my reels but they looked like such a good idea I might have tried one anyway just in case I was wrong.

Braddahbill

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2012
Hawaii
Thank you both :). I thought they looked too big for my reels but they looked like such a good idea I might have tried one anyway just in case I was wrong.

Well if you are handy a small rectangle of plastic with 2 slits on each end and a hole drilled in the middle, then all you need is a little elastic. I thinking on trying to make some for my smaller spools when I have time.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-13 at 8.23.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-13 at 8.23.16 PM.png
    157.5 KB · Views: 93
Reactions: Ryedan

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Well if you are handy a small rectangle of plastic with 2 slits on each end and a hole drilled in the middle, then all you need is a little elastic. I thinking on trying to make some for my smaller spools when I have time.

I had the same thought Braddahbill. One more project added to the to-do list :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread