61865484.jpg

Reactions: super dave

DEAc23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Washington
I am quite sure that one of the first three is better story-wise, but unfortunately I saw Episode I before ever seeing the originals. Ever since then I just haven't been able to get past the graphics in the older ones, considering how amazing they are in the Prequel Trilogy (even though there were quite a few things I hated about the story/acting). Which is why I haven't watched the Original Trilogy in at least 10 years (basically since I was like 15-17 years old).

However now that there is a new Star Wars movie coming out, my interest has been rekindled, and I'm pretty sure now that I'm a bit older I will be able to look past the lower quality graphics and focus on the story/acting. I just haven't found the time to watch them yet (since I like to watch Trilogies back to back to back :lol:), but I plan to before The Force Awakens is released.

Anyways, since I don't remember much about the OT, my choice will have to be Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Although like I mentioned, I'm sure that will change once I finally get around to re-watching the originals.

Thanks for yet another awesome opportunity Crowedude654 and MadVapes :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread