Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I might well be missing something, but from a "quick read" I don't see anything preventing DIY or online liquid purchases or anything else from an adult consumer standpoint.
Again - I could well be wrong, or missing another bill that covers other aspects...

I just did a quick read, of this thing and I think that the DIY part is covered in the last section number 14 & 15, but it is in legal gibberish, that I may not understand it correctly.

KAS

Reactions: ENAUD

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I just did a quick read, of this thing and I think that the DIY part is covered in the last section number 14 & 15, but it is in legal gibberish, that I may not understand it correctly.

KAS
I read it and thought it was more geared towards re-sellers. I have been wondering for quite some time how the home brewers would come out of all this stuff. There really aren't any pre-made juices I have liked for any length of time. I would rather no flavor than most of what I have tried...

Reactions: kas122461

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I read it and thought it was more geared towards re-sellers. I have been wondering for quite some time how the home brewers would come out of all this stuff. There really aren't any pre-made juices I have liked for any length of time. I would rather no flavor than most of what I have tried...

That is the way I am understanding it also, I think I will ask on the call to action thread where it says DIY is criminal.

KAS

Here is the reply from Hoosier for my question about DIY being criminal

Producing liquid and receiving liquid, there is no exception for DIY. If the liquid is intended to be used in a vape pen, it qualifies as manufacturing.

You need to look for it saying that DIY is NOT included like beer production, tobacco growing and use, and wine making.

Class A infraction for the production of juice without a permit and compliance.

Class C for receiving liquid from a non-permitted manufacturer. (Sharing with a friend)

Last edited:

chrisz

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2011
cincinnati, oh
Hey Chief, did I see somewhere that you got attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis?
Kas this may apply to all in your state too.

You too Chris
You sir, have left the shallow end of the wading pool! Good to see you, no matter what forum.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
That is the way I am understanding it also, I think I will ask on the call to action thread where it says DIY is criminal.

KAS

Here is the reply from Hoosier for my question about DIY being criminal

Producing liquid and receiving liquid, there is no exception for DIY. If the liquid is intended to be used in a vape pen, it qualifies as manufacturing.

You need to look for it saying that DIY is NOT included like beer production, tobacco growing and use, and wine making.

Class A infraction for the production of juice without a permit and compliance.

Class C for receiving liquid from a non-permitted manufacturer. (Sharing with a friend)
Is that like a class A felony? That would be just crazy talk! Sorry to hear things went that way in your state KAS, Hopefully other states won't be like the lemmings all jumping off the same cliff. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot, legislating things to the point of non-existence will only cut their potential tax revenues down the road. Stupid, short sighted legislators...

Reactions: ItTechy

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Been wanting to order the new decks for my squapeR. But can only find the d deck in stock, is the b deck better, and out of stock for that reason?

Check INTASTE.DE, yes the B deck gives a better vape ...IMHO

I just checked, they have them in stock.

To get our price in the USA you have to place items in your cart and select US as shipping to; then the site will subtract the 19% VAT (tax) that we do not pay. Shipping from Germany is about $15.00 for Fed Ex International Priority (about 2-3 days).

So to make it worth while you need to order a couple of items...

The current exchange rate is about 1.10 Euro per $1.00 US, not too bad :thumb:

Last edited:

Bassnorma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Geekville, USA
Been wanting to order the new decks for my squapeR. But can only find the d deck in stock, is the b deck better, and out of stock for that reason?
I love the b deck...but my dual coil rbas far outnumber the singles. Have you tried intaste Denmark? Techy recommended them to me and my experience was great.

Reactions: ItTechy

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
I love the b deck...but my dual coil rbas far outnumber the singles. Have you tried intaste Denmark? Techy recommended them to me and my experience was great.

Norma....

Intatse.de is Germany...

Denmark is DK , de is short for Deutschland

Germany, Denmark...hey it's Europe....LOL :thumb:

All these acronyms....

DE, DK, RO, CA, CH (Europe).....CH is Switzerland...go figure, I'd thought China!
AZ, AR, AK, TN, TX, CA (USA)

Είναι λέξη της ημέρας! :facepalm:

It's all Greek to me!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bassnorma
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread