Not open for further replies.

ATylerRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Las Vegas NV USA
Girl girl girl………..your pics just make me drool!!!!!!!!!! :banana:
I like!!!! I like!!!!
Thanks LeX I can say the same about yours.
You have an amazing collection of just about everything I've ever wanted. Serious case of collection envy here.

ATylerRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Las Vegas NV USA
They actually have one I was looking at as while not all pink has some pink in the center of the flower and that pink looks like it would match my freakshow mini I have on it. Still not real crazy about pink, but have found having pink stuff the guys leave it alone which is a plus.
Or pick something multi colored with pink in it then if you decide on another topper you have more than one color to blend in. You can interchange Drip Tips too to give it a whole new look.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX

ATylerRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Las Vegas NV USA
Can someone recommend the best place(s) to find Vamo wraps? I have a gun-metal, and I can already tell how the black chrome is starting to wear away in spots, but I have seen some really nice Vamo wraps, but never bookmarked any of 'em. :( I'm using it with a gold kayfun and also a brass-toned Chi You kick ring instead of the normal extension tube, to let it use 18500s, so a gold wrap would be outstanding.

Andria
Yes Andria I'd highly recommend J-Wrap. Every single one I've ever ordered and that would be plenty have fit like a glove. They are more pricey than some others so shop around but their customer service is amazing too. I ordered a custom once and it was cut the wrong way which was totally my fault and they did another for me for free. If you do a custom they also always send you 2 in case you mess it up putting it on..

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Just poppin' by to say hi. :)

20150430_230113.jpg

Attachments

• 20150430_230113.jpg
    20150430_230113.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 20150430_230113.jpg
    20150430_230113.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 18

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Can someone recommend the best place(s) to find Vamo wraps? I have a gun-metal, and I can already tell how the black chrome is starting to wear away in spots, but I have seen some really nice Vamo wraps, but never bookmarked any of 'em. :( I'm using it with a gold kayfun and also a brass-toned Chi You kick ring instead of the normal extension tube, to let it use 18500s, so a gold wrap would be outstanding.

Andria

uwww. I bet black chrome and gold would look good together. I had the black chrome vamo and it showed wear within the first week. Eventually it reminded me of an old pair of faded jeans. Not bad if you want a grunge look. Jwraps does carry gold wraps but they don't offer anything other than stock sizes. My zmax's don't fit any of their zmax sizes.

I've seen vmod silicone skins. I think in the archives there are .pdf templates for cutting your own too. Then all you'd need is the 3m vinyl car wrap samples and I'm sure there's a gold in those. There used to be a lot of Vmod wraps around on ebay and google.

BTW: Bedazzled has posted a bunch of new tanks recently. The Artic and the Atlantis have interchangable tubes.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
uwww. I bet black chrome and gold would look good together. I had the black chrome vamo and it showed wear within the first week. Eventually it reminded me of an old pair of faded jeans. Not bad if you want a grunge look. Jwraps does carry gold wraps but they don't offer anything other than stock sizes. My zmax's don't fit any of their zmax sizes.

I've seen vmod silicone skins. I think in the archives there are .pdf templates for cutting your own too. Then all you'd need is the 3m vinyl car wrap samples and I'm sure there's a gold in those. There used to be a lot of Vmod wraps around on ebay and google.

BTW: Bedazzled has posted a bunch of new tanks recently. The Artic and the Atlantis have interchangable tubes.

Yeah, my zmax's are all stainless, so I could probably run over them with the truck and they'd still look ok. :D My gun-metal Vamo is showing wear mainly on the buttons, and on the bottom, around the edges. The main body still looks ok, 8 months down the road, though the standard extension tube had a big scratch, and also showed some wear where my wedding ring hits it; with that brass-toned chi you kick ring, my ring seems to hit it right on the kick ring, so maybe I can resist any further wedding-ring wear. But I know that black chrome finish has a very limited lifespan, so I thought it would be good to try and line up some good sources of wraps for it.

And yep, the gun-metal (black chrome) looks awesome with the gold kayfun and gold-toned kick ring; I was just thrilled to be able to start using 18500s with it, so it wasn't so blasted tall -- a Vamo with an 18500 is the same height as a sigelei zmax with an 18650! :thumb:

Thx y'all!
Andria

ATylerRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Las Vegas NV USA
Just poppin' by to say hi. :)

View attachment 455487

Hi..."Ms Queen of Bling". That's gorgeous and I'm loving the tip and tank match up. That tip has the signature of the Purple Party all over it. I hate working until 8pm sometimes. Sheer elegance my sweet KD.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hi..."Ms Queen of Bling". That's gorgeous and I'm loving the tip and tank match up. That tip has the signature of the Purple Party all over it. I hate working until 8pm sometimes. Sheer elegance my sweet KD.

Ms. ATR, thank YOU! I take that as the highest in praise!

I thought it looked rather sweet, but my overjoyment (yes, I make up words) came at accidentally hooking up the new tip with an older tank! (Yes, lovie, it's from the Purple Partee!)

Thank you again. I'm usually get a bit conflicted right before I post a pic. I love showing off and don't like showing off. :facepalm:

ATylerRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Las Vegas NV USA
Ms. ATR, thank YOU! I take that as the highest in praise!

I thought it looked rather sweet, but my overjoyment (yes, I make up words) came at accidentally hooking up the new tip with an older tank! (Yes, lovie, it's from the Purple Partee!)

Thank you again. I'm usually get a bit conflicted right before I post a pic. I love showing off and don't like showing off. :facepalm:

Well it's a perfect match KD. Purple is one of my favorite colors and I need a few interchangeable ones for my Flask. Love the new art work they are doing. Might be time for me to try for a special order. I'd love a butterfly with flowers DT (with a few sparkles oh course.). As far as pics are concerned I've surrendered. I've always hated even trying from my iPad but now I just don't care........TIZZ WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Speaking of pink/purple... The kayfun tall M-tank that best matches the magenta pink of the iSticks is actually the "purple" one, rather than the "pink" -- the pink is more towards red, which the iStick is not -- it leans more toward purple, a much bluer pink.

However for the short plastic kayfun tank pieces, I think the pink actually works better; got one incoming, probably tomorrow, so I'll soon know.

Andria

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
And yep, the gun-metal (black chrome) looks awesome with the gold kayfun and gold-toned kick ring; I was just thrilled to be able to start using 18500s with it, so it wasn't so blasted tall -- a Vamo with an 18500 is the same height as a sigelei zmax with an 18650! :thumb:

Thx y'all!
Andria
Got pics???

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Got pics???

As it happens... :D Just posted this in another thread talking about "family pics" -- my current 4 I vape on pretty much every day -- the Vamo and sigelei both have 18500s in them! :lol:

currentEverydayVapes.jpg

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
As it happens... :D Just posted this in another thread talking about "family pics" -- my current 4 I vape on pretty much every day -- the Vamo and sigelei both have 18500s in them! :lol:

currentEverydayVapes.jpg
Andria, next time consider the Sigelei 30 W in red. I've got one and although it's a little boxy, it's perfect for low wattage vaping, instead of the iStick. With a Samsung batt it's around the price of an iStick, 45 bucks.

SALE: SIGELEI Mini 30W - VAPEHAPPY

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Andria, next time consider the Sigelei 30 W in red. I've got one and although it's a little boxy, it's perfect for low wattage vaping, instead of the iStick. With a Samsung batt it's around the price of an iStick, 45 bucks.

SALE: SIGELEI Mini 30W - VAPEHAPPY

I only paid $30 for those iSticks -- the first one battery-only from MyVaporStore; the black one at an outrageously good price for the whole kit, ($31.49 w/10% off coupon) at MtBaker. I'm still considering the Sigelei though; I saw that they have a "v2" of the 50w now, that has that "SS" pattern on it, like the 100w's do. I like that design a lot! Probably would get black or stainless though; not enough stuff to go with a red one.

Andria

Reactions: Snapdragon

ATylerRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Las Vegas NV USA
I usually post from Taptalk because the pics all look normal and I don't have to log in every time like I do on the forum from my iPad. Just logged in and see my Nicoticket banner in multiplying.. Oh for the Love of Vaping. Headed to the computer to figure out how to fix this mess. :ohmy::party::smokie::rickroll::danger::thumb::shock::headbang::eek:

Just figured I'd use some of smileys while I was here. Hope y'all enjoy the show.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I only paid $30 for those iSticks -- the first one battery-only from MyVaporStore; the black one at an outrageously good price for the whole kit, ($31.49 w/10% off coupon) at MtBaker. I'm still considering the Sigelei though; I saw that they have a "v2" of the 50w now, that has that "SS" pattern on it, like the 100w's do. I like that design a lot! Probably would get black or stainless though; not enough stuff to go with a red one.

Andria
I was just saying, to me it's more cost effective to replace the batt every six months or so than an iStick. When they first came out were great, but no, not cost effective anymore. I bought the 100W instead, with two batts, a more boxy device at around 60 bucks. Not that I will ever use that much power, but at least replacing the batts is only 20 bucks.

Reactions: aikanae1

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
N

currentEverydayVapes.jpg

Nice collection. I do love the black and gold Vamo, but I know what you mean with that finish. Check out the Jwraps chrome collection. Any color would look good married with that gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread