How long have you vaped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Also, forgot to mention, I had already quit smoking cigs, I actually started vaping to quit smoking weed. I didn't think it would actually work, but the day I got my first setup, was my first day of not smoking weed. March 9. I can't tell you how happy that made my wife lol. Vaping has helped me so much. Mainly BC it kept me from a divorce and kept me out of jail.

Never even thought about using it that way. That's pretty awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you always feel comfortable here even tho most of us use this to get off cigs.

Reactions: j0nj0n3s

j0nj0n3s

May 6, 2015
    Alabama
    I would quit cigs for a few months, then pick them back up because they "upped my high", but they were never too much of an issue for me. But I smoked weed on an obsessive basis. First thing in the morning on the way to work I'd have a blunt or 2, have one on break, come home and smoke 2 back to back, then about 3 more throughout the rest of the day. If I went in to work at 3pm, it was a regular thing to smoke 5-7 blunts before work, and no one could tell BC my body was so used to it and craved it to the point that was my " normal". Even people who also smoked weed would say that they didn't understand how I remained coherent most of the time. I never ever thought I'd be able to quit. The thought of quitting terrified me. But I started to get interested in vaping. Little did I know that not only was I about to get a new "habit", but I was going to have a hobby. I've only been vaping for 2 months this week, but I feel so much better and I'm proud I'm finally clean, and I've got a heck of a better life now. My wife still gets annoyed at how much money I spend, but I do go a lil overboard. But when I was smoking, I would buy a quarter pound at a time, for just personal use. She'd much rather I vape than smoke. So she's basically ok with it. The 10 rdas and 3 mods and over the top clouds are a lil excessive, but whatever helps, she's OK with. It mainly helped BC it distracted me. This is the only forum I'm on. We don't even have Facebook pages. This is the only thing I have to talk to people about vaping, so I really hope it works out. Everyone has been great so far tho.

smaugmra

Nov 18, 2014
    ABQ,NM USA
    My wife started vaping about 6 years ago, and I started about 5 years ago. Only had a few cigs after starting, but now have exclusively been vaping, mixing my own juices and spending money on mods for about 4-1/2 years. Tried the little stuff for about the 1st 6 months, and then researched, learned and have been only sub-ohming since then. Have been moving to the sub-ohm tanks since the Atlantis came out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread