Picture of Your Setup Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mix1983

Verified Member
Nov 16, 2014
Anderson, SC
Got the Atlantis 2 in the mail today. My honest first impressions... I hate it. So far the original Atlantis is so much better. What is with that comically large drip tip that tapers down anyway?

atl2_zpsj22afkbp.jpg

RichJr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boston Ma.
How do you like the egrip?

Honestly with the "rebuildable atomizer" it's incredible. One of my favorites. It can do mouth to lung puffs or straight lung hits both perfectly both at 20 watts. If you think it's for you I would say get it. Perfect pocket device. The regular atomizers are good too but not for lung hits and don't fare we'll over 15 watts IMHO.

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
^ That's beautiful K/S! And I'm diggin' that drip-tip ;)
Thanks Q.. I am loving my Tmod..it just arrived yesterday! I am rocking my first good dual coil set up on the derringer @0.5. And that is a manzanita burl & purple molehill mountain arts drip tip.:2cool:

Se/\/te/\/ced

Unresolved Status
Mar 14, 2014
Pakistan
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Thanks Q.. I am loving my Tmod..it just arrived yesterday! I am rocking my first good dual coil set up on the derringer @0.5. And that is a manzanita burl & purple molehill mountain arts drip tip.:2cool:
O' yes, TB is doing some pretty colors too. And that drip-tip is sooooo shekzy!

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Honestly with the "rebuildable atomizer" it's incredible. One of my favorites. It can do mouth to lung puffs or straight lung hits both perfectly both at 20 watts. If you think it's for you I would say get it. Perfect pocket device. The regular atomizers are good too but not for lung hits and don't fare we'll over 15 watts IMHO.
I like the idea of them....kinda the poor mans billet box :p, but I can't really afford one right now. Sadly I missed a clearance on them where they were incredibly cheap

RichJr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boston Ma.
I like the idea of them....kinda the poor mans billet box :p, but I can't really afford one right now. Sadly I missed a clearance on them where they were incredibly cheap

You might see them go on sale again soon. There's a new version coming out with an OLED screen. :D

Reactions: TrollDragon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread