• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

new wisconsin vaper(sheboygan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyelvapo

May 1, 2015
USA
hey didn't see any recent posts by Wisconsin residents, just saying hey. I live in Sheboygan started vaping about a month ago. we got 2 local vape shops here one is sweet-vapes which has a pretty popular website and their own juice line and VapinUsa which is cool. been thinking of checking out some other shops in Wisconsin when I can afford to take a few days off work. as far as I can tell so far Wisconsin is out of the crosshairs of the govt hopefully it stays this way.

Reactions: Debadoo

PansyRabbit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2015
hey didn't see any recent posts by Wisconsin residents, just saying hey. I live in Sheboygan started vaping about a month ago. we got 2 local vape shops here one is sweet-vapes which has a pretty popular website and their own juice line and VapinUsa which is cool. been thinking of checking out some other shops in Wisconsin when I can afford to take a few days off work. as far as I can tell so far Wisconsin is out of the crosshairs of the govt hopefully it stays this way.
I'm in southern WI...welcome. I'm still new to this forum as well but it's been a great source of information. :)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
yea smoked for 25 years been vaping for about 2 months, had one ciggerette since I started and it tasted terrible and I didn't finish it. still expermintal phase for me spending a lot of money on a variety of juices until I find the one to three I can buy on a regular basis. but overall im glad I made the switch.
That's wonderful!!! You'll find tons of help on here as I'm sure you've already seen. Jup, getting the juice right is the hardest and usually the most expensive part. If/when you're ready to try it, DIY (making your own juice) can make it much much cheaper. But you do need to have an idea of the flavor profiles you like or you'll spend a ton on flavors. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread